Funny Games

Funny Games has a consumer rating of 4.5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Funny Games also ranks 35th among Funny sites.

How would you rate Funny Games?

“All time classic gaming”

Zachary J.
7/24/15

Funny games has been one of my favorites websites to visit for years ,and It's always given me good service. I consider myself a full-time gamer and for all the geeks and web-surfers out there looking for something to do, this is the place.

zacharyj4
July 24th, 2015
gerardos1
July 25th, 2011
I stumbled upon this website a while back,the website has just about ANYTHING you want... jokes, pictures, games, cartoons, forums, videos, and more. Although the website has a great selection... be aware there is adult material on there too (adult games and animations mostly, that are just cool). The reason for the 3 stars is because the ads are annoying and misleading. Gotta question about the site, just comment

Questions? Get answers from the Funny Games staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Funny Games?

Have a question about Funny Games?