FunLizard.net

FunLizard.net has a consumer rating of 1.21 stars from 19 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. FunLizard.net also ranks 146th among Movie sites.

No positive highlights yet

• they asked me to enter my credit card number for registration purposes only.
How would you rate FunLizard.net?

“Offered Free Stream of Farnborough Airshow on Farnborough Spotters Facebook Page”

Mark E.
7/16/18

Deliberately miss lead ! Suggesting they have access to event stream that they in fact patently do not ! This was only apparent after they took Credit card details for confirmation. Further in to the application for access it became apparent they did not have a Farnborough stream as all mention of it vanished and instead kids games and videos were offered for £££ ! Marketing of the worst kind ... Total Scam !

credit card (7)
marke226
July 16th, 2018
terryb155
February 12th, 2018
All links in a news article leads to this scammer: FunLizard. It says register free, so I enter a false name and real credit card. FunLizard withdrawal via a foreign country 1 cent, even though I used a false name, for what the web sit said was a free 5-day trial.

All I wanted was the usual free Olympics live streaming access like what I get with YouTube. FunLizard has NO Streaming access to the Olympics.
markn310
September 25th, 2019
$#*!ing scamming thieves. Did not even activate the account and the god dam thieving mother $#*!ers helped themselves to money from MY account without any authorisation. $#*!ing thieves
ewal99
October 17th, 2017
I just wanted to read an article, trusted their promises about not drawing any money from my account and needing the credit card number of identification purposes only...wrong!!! Two months later I found out that they have used my card 4 times already, they demanded paying more money to unsign....I had to cancel my credit card and get a new one, but I will never get my money back. So BEWARE!!!!
shirleyt53
September 12th, 2017
GO TO HELL BIG SCAMMER.!!!! You simply take our money by your disthonest scheme.Please people beware and dont sign up on this website,they will charged on your account even without buying anything.
bobj283
January 17th, 2020
kouroshs
December 14th, 2017
they asked me to enter my credit card number for registration purposes only. I just registered without subscribing to anything . Today i found out that they withdraw 35 euros for ABSOLUTELY NOTHING . i didn't even use their STUPID website for once. DO NOT RISK YOUR MONEY IN THIS WEBSITE:
kai711
December 22nd, 2016
A scam! They have retrieved >180 Euros without having ordered of received anything! Not one film or book! First they retrieved smaller amounts so I did not realize. Then they became too greedy and when they retrieved 50 Euros at once we immediately noticed. Then we had to pay to unsubscribe! When I try to contact them they play dead !
emeliad
April 5th, 2016
My experience was shockingly bad!!! These are serious scammers!!!
They promise a FREE trial of 5 days,
but should you wish to cancel they charge you a fee?
Without informing you of the end of the FREE trial as other movie/game sites DO, they TAKE money from your account!!!
The site did not have the movie I was looking for and I did not see or download a single movie/game.
The sit information is misleading and pulls you into a FREE trial and then you are caught by these scam artists!
BEWARE do NOT sign up.
erinw34
August 19th, 2016
They ask you to sign up for a 5 day free trial, then take £6.95 out of your bank account after the free trial. I have not yet found a viable contact to aware them of the problem, but it has been going on for two months. DO NOT SIGN UP! They will simply take your money!
sarahd186
December 7th, 2017
Have taken out money from my credit card without my knowledge, I dont deal with you at all if I didnt check it I would never had known: had to cancel my card
sarap87
September 16th, 2017
My doughter wanted to see a film so we signed up for 5 free days. I forgot to cancel, so they took money from mycket account They didn't even have the movie she wanted to see.
robertk195
December 9th, 2016
Thanks to site jabber I was able to locate this FunLizard.net. Now I have the task of fighting them to get money money back. Be careful what you by on trial because they will convict you before you know it.
joem219
November 18th, 2016
Don't waste your money or your time. You sign up for free then they charge you a fee to cancel. I think they make their money on cancellation fee. DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY.
frankd91
October 24th, 2016
They rip off authors copyright work.
mh135
August 21st, 2016
After browsing the offer I did NOT WANT to sign up for Olympic streaming. but I was forced to contribute 1 dollar "to UNICEF" before i could exit the site. Shortly after my credit card statement showed both the one dollar charge PLUS a charge of 17.50 for what I do not know. This is a big Scam website.
I cannot find a way to get my money refunded
UPDATE. contacted fun lizard. Net by phone. The website lists two 24/7 numbers. I was told that after 5 days "free trial" ( that I never used) , I automatically became a Premium member and was charged 17.50 for that because the time for refund had expired.
I pushed back saying I never wanted and never used any membership and had already canceled on line.
I won. The card reversal will be done - they say - if I do NOT go to the credit card company - in 5-10 business days . I'm counting down.
UPDATE. MATTER RESOLVED. REFUND RECEIVED
I found a phone# on the website which I called.
I explained to the agent the flaw in their system which tried to automatically convert me to a paying account but I never used or wanted the account. And I called within the 5 day limit. The deduction was reversed within a day.
I'm very satisfied now.

Don't register. Best thing you could do.

By Jigen B.

How can I cancel my account without being charged?

By Sheri M.

How do i cancel

I rang up my bank/credit card and asked them to remove the direct debit. I signed up and quickly realised it was a scam. I've called Barclaycard and they've blocked any further transactions from funlizard.net. Barclaycard have just put an alert on this scam. Hopefully reading this won't be too late. ANSWER- RING YOUR BANK/CREDIT CARD AND GET THEM TO BLOCK ANY TRANSACTIONS.

By Gaz J.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the FunLizard.net staff and other customers.

funlizard lets you play games, music, books, movies and software directly in your browser or download on your phone, computer and tablet

How do I know I can trust these reviews about FunLizard.net?

Have a question about FunLizard.net?