Review of Fundable

info@fundable.com

1 Review From Our Community

alanh80
7/17/16

Fundable.com is an online crowdfunding company. They do donation and equity crowdfunding. They claim that for $2000 ($1999.00) they will have their "professional" writers write your campaign.

What a JOKE!

An 8 year old child could write better copy than these clowns. After three weak attempts on their part to come up with something usable, I told them to refund my money. They would not follow my instructions to write something clear, succinct, and that flows professionally. They failed miserably on all three and there were numerous spelling errors. Even after providing a simple explanation of what we do, they couldn't explain that. A simple copy and paste would have worked fine.

When I repeatedly complained, they said "just trust us." Are you kidding? They have provided NOTHING usable in 3 months and I should trust them? No way.

I demanded all my money back as they provided nothing usable. They said that they would refund 1/2 or $999.50 which I did not accept.

If you don't have your own PR department, AVOID Fundable.com and their sister company Startups.com!

Questions? Get answers from the Fundable staff and other customers.

Fundable?