Full Stop

Full Stop has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 20 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Full Stop ranks 2nd among Accounting Other sites.

How would you rate Full Stop?

“Nice people and great products”

Ryan B.
1/4/21

I've bought from them 3 times now, the stuff arrives promptly, wrapped up all nice, usually with a little bonus item. Great experience all around.

ryanb768
January 4th, 2021
Verified purchase

ah517
February 26th, 2021

I ordered some Stalogy stationery taking advantage of the £20 free delivery (compared to the typical £40 minimum elsewhere). The items arrived promptly and the way they were packaged was really nice and quirky. There were also two blackwing pencils and a dot sheet thrown in for free also. They will definitely be my go-to place for all of my stationery in future.

kellyg429
September 2nd, 2020

Really great service from Full Stop. I'd been on the hunt for these inks in the UK for a while and found them in the most unlikeliest of places... an Accounting Firm!

The service was impeccable, inks were wrapped so well they'd have survived almost anything. Dispatch was super quick so they arrived really fast!

Great work Full Stop!

gemmad32
August 29th, 2020

Great choice on the website, I'm a graphic designer so appreciate all things stationery. Order arrived swiftly, nice touch with the wrapping and thank you note. Will definitely be returning.

elizabethc975
August 5th, 2020

Full Stop never cease to delight. They've been my accountants for a while and their fast, personal and efficient service carries over to the new online stationery shop. I'm delighted to have somewhere to indulge in my stationery obsession and the quality of what they provide is excellent, with care and attention to detail in the wrapping and the personal touch, and speedy dispatch highly recommended.

glennm453
January 11th, 2021

As a customer I just keep going back to Full Stop.

I just love their focus on customer care and the products are fantastic. Especially their great selection of Blackwing pencils and accessories.

Products used:
Blackwing Pencils and Blacking Accessories

charlottep136
September 9th, 2020

Super fast and clear service, with great priced products. Will use again. Also lovely that they included a handwritten note with a discount use for my next visit- thanks!

helenb653
December 12th, 2020

Lovely pens, bought a stock of them because I love them and are worried they might run out. They make my writing look lovely. Great customer service and quick delivery

dh673
October 8th, 2020

I ordered some Blackwing Volumes pencils from Full Stop and I have to say it was a lovely experience, I called and got through to Lauren who was knowledgable and helpful and all round great. The pencils arrived promptly, well packaged and with a free Blackwing Full Stop branded pencil which is now in my collection. Highly recommended.

Thank you Lauren, thank you Full Stop.

thomasw1212
August 4th, 2020

Loved the handwritten note and the custom tissue paper wrapping. A really nice touch that made the experience feel so much more valued.

edwardf250
September 13th, 2020

Fast delivery as described, with beautiful care and attention to detail in packaging. Would definitely recommend

jasbirl
April 20th, 2021

There was a slight mix up with my order, but Lauren was very helpful in resolving the issue which I appreciated. She was quick to email me and respond to my query and was polite and helpful. I was happy with the items I received; they are excellent quality. I would use Full Stop again.

Products used:
Nuuna notebooks

markr1756
February 7th, 2021

Fantastic service, great selection of goods at good prices. I love the little touch of a Blackwing pencil

staceyg135
September 3rd, 2020

Love all the products of which I have many! Blackwing Pencils, Japanese pens, the perfect selection! The order was delivered THE SAME DAY which was amazing.

mickm61
September 7th, 2020

Ordered some nice inks, converters, paper and accessories which arrived quickly and very well-packed.

martinr332
January 12th, 2021

They are wonderful and very good service for just after Christmas they arrived quickly and everything in perfect condition.

emmal242
August 27th, 2020

Beautiful pens that are not always easy to find and great selection of refills that are even more tricky to get hold of!

tessah30
September 10th, 2020

The service and attention to detail were all brilliant and above and beyond. I have recommended this to several friends and shall be back!

suep269
September 7th, 2020

Searched all my local shops but I couldn't find the colour that I was looking for. Checked on line and found the item that I was looking for and with a few clicks I have ordered them, within a few days they were posted through my door.

tracym597
October 13th, 2020

This stalogy arrived the very next day and was exactly what I was looking for. The packaging was really great and I would recommend this company 100%

Questions? Get answers from the Full Stop staff and other customers.

laurenh313
Lauren H.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Full Stop?

Have a question about Full Stop?