FuelBroadband.co.uk

FuelBroadband.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. FuelBroadband.co.uk also ranks 88th among Internet Service Provider sites.

How would you rate FuelBroadband.co.uk?

“liars and cheats”

mister p.
9/20/16

Initially signed up with this outfit, but later cancelled due to the stupidity of call centre staff question "is this your account?". However a couple of weeks later I tried to resign with them (I know its not rational!!). This time over the phone she said they were using the postoffice database for finding addresses. I challenged this as if one goes to the postoffice website and put a postcode in to their search box what fuelbroadband has is not the same as the postoffice database. Surely the postoffice is using the correct database. But no, don't admit we are wrong or lying. So I could not sign up over the phone. But I could do it online, that is of course if I ignore the error in their database - wrong address put in their by another isp - yes its a isp database not postoffice database. Anyway I signed up online and waited for the result. Failure. When asked via their site I was given that it 'may' be reltated to a credit reference agency. So I got a statutary credit report for myself from the credit reference agency. No footprint from fuelbroadband - they had not on either occasion checked the credit reference database. I called and pointed out this fact to them. Anyway, avoid if you do mind being lied to by hapless call centre staff. BTW this outfit was once called newcalltelecom.

misterp
September 20th, 2016

Questions? Get answers from the FuelBroadband.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about FuelBroadband.co.uk?

Have a question about FuelBroadband.co.uk?