Frishops

Frishops has a consumer rating of 4.5 stars from 6 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Frishops ranks 14th among Lighting sites.

How would you rate Frishops?

“You love it so much you want to tell the entire universe!”

Aliana H.
7/18/17

Well, we usually go for the big names like Amazon, Ebay and so on. Not that these are not good shopping sites, do check out those smaller guys like frishops.ca; they might give you surprises. Really, I had a good experience here. Cheers!

alianah
July 18th, 2017
dupuisa
January 12th, 2017
The prices are quite reasonable. User-friendly website ordering system. Fast shipping and the products are excellent. Keep up the good work!
elliannel
May 4th, 2017
One of my favorites. Good price and fast delivery: both Canada and US. You're real Canadian man. Keep it up brother!
gabiek
September 16th, 2017
This is a surprise find. Amazon is good, but this site gives you a second option. Shipping is damn fast if you live in the east side.
jasond98
October 18th, 2016
I got my order today. Fast shipping! Faucet is good, not expensive, like it.

Yes, we do. We ship across Canada and to the United States. Free Shipping on orders $49+ ($4.95 one rate flat shipping on orders $49 and less) Feel free to contact us at service@frishops.ca Regards Frishops

By Vincent L.,

Yes. All oil rubbed bronze faucets can be found here.http://www.frishops.ca/faucets Simply check Oil Rub Bronze option.

By Vincent L.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Frishops staff and other customers.

Huge selection of LED Lights, Kitchen Faucets, Bathroom Faucets, and Smart Devices at bargain prices from Frishops Canada.

vincentl34
Vincent L.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Frishops?

Have a question about Frishops?