Friday AD

Friday AD has a consumer rating of 1.63 stars from 4 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Friday AD ranks 79th among Classifieds sites.

How would you rate Friday AD?

“Playing God with placed ads”

Craig N.
10/25/20

I had two adverts placed with them or was trying too. My first for an DSLR camera with lens, whoever was reviewing it before accepting it, thought it was OK to choose which one of my photo's to use as the main image even though I had already chosen the one I wanted (and the one that went with the advert!) To make clear, none of the images I uploaded were rejected and there were 9 of them but they thought it was OK to change my main chosen image. It eventually got accepted after I changed it again. Then the second advert which was just for an Xbox One S console. It had two simple photos and a short description saying in very good condition, factory reset and collection only or happy to deliver locally, then they decided to reject it and state I need to email sales and verify my account. This is after they have already (finally) accepted the first one. They are just beyond what is acceptable. You don't get this agro with Gumtree or Preloved and based on this 'attitiude' and playing God with peoples adverts they will eventually end up with no customers at all.

craign116
October 25th, 2020
davids395
October 28th, 2015
To advertise in the adult section which was already ludicrously expensive a lineage advert being about 76 pounds Now overnight the price had increased once again by 450 % almost double for the cheapest advert This company are piss takers of the highest order They are on very dangerous ground in a world where you can simply make your own websites in a digital age! I imagine their greed will be their demise and very imminently too When they come begging for their old customers back again it will be a case of too little too late Friday Ad the greediest piss takers on the net Leave well alone
johnp544
May 12th, 2017
It is not a safe place.

There is a guy that sublets illegally his house. He put an ad and I reported and explained the situation. The girl staff (Stephanie) said "

"We can not and will not get involved with this dispute, As it has nothing to do with the advert, as already stated unless we are contacted by Police, trading standards or the owner of the property we have no reason to remove the advert based on the information you have provided". She didn't ever bothered in asking a proof of property. It was unprofessional and unsafe place. I wouldn't trust in and I wouldn't recommend it to anybody". Of course, I am not going to go to the police. It is a long and hard process. Just to let them know. Furthermore, I sent them a link where they could check that the advertiser is a problematic guy with too many convistions with the justice. Despite of that, they didn't worry about that.

The same guy advertised before on Spare room and when I reported him then the moderators asked him to the guy for any proof of the property. When he couldn't provide it, then this ad was no live as it is no safe. In Friday ad they don't do that.

I deactivated my account

Tip for consumers: After they let to advertise dangerous people and they know with objective information, I wouldn't buy contact with anyone from there.

stevel8
May 11th, 2011
This website is a complete rip off on your phone bill. In trying to purchase various items from this site, by phone, i was constantly met with a ring tone and then dead silence. On looking at my phone bill, days later, i was horrified to see that i had been charged £9 for my efforts. STAY CLEAR

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Friday AD staff and other customers.

Buy & Sell your second hand & new items on Friday-Ad for Free! Sell your items, cars, property to others in United Kingdom

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Friday AD?

Have a question about Friday AD?