Frida-kahlo-foundation.org

Frida-kahlo-foundation.org has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Frida-kahlo-foundation.org ranks 22nd among Art Other sites.

How would you rate Frida-kahlo-foundation.org?

“It's an amazing service because I have used it much time. So I will recommend you to use this outsta”

argie v.
12/9/20

It's an amazing service because I have used it much time. So I will recommend you to use this outstanding service I hope you will feel better.

argiev
December 9th, 2020

keythr
March 2nd, 2011

Mexican Artist Frida Kahlo Art Images

For fans of the Mexican artist Frida Kahlo (July 6,1907 July 13,1954), this site (http://www.frida-kahlo-foundation.org) claims to have images of all her works. You can click to get a decent sized but not high definition views of her art. They also offer 'hand painted reproductions of the paintings'.

Her biography is fascinating and tragic she lived through interesting times, was grievously injured in a bus crash, married Mexico's most famous painter, Diego Rivera (twice), knew Leon Trotsky while he was on the run from Stalin's assassins, and she is now recognised as one of the key figures in the 'New Mexican Art' movement (Neomexicanismo). She died aged 47 either from suicide or from gangrene after the amputation of her leg, depending on which source you read.

Questions? Get answers from the Frida-kahlo-foundation.org staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Frida-kahlo-foundation.org?

Have a question about Frida-kahlo-foundation.org?