Review of Freshpair

Brooklyn, NY 11201, US
customercare@freshpair.com

sarionj
10/1/18

The worst online buying experience I have EVER, and I have shopped online for just about everything I own.

I ordered a single bra in my size and selected the "US" sizing option and paid. A couple of weeks later, I received my bra in UK sizing. Here's the response from customer service...
"Our team will be glad to provide you with the prepaid return label so that the item can be returned to us without any cost. If this is something that will work for you, it will be great if you can share an image of the item, although, it will still work if this will be not available; this is just so we can show to the manufacturer and avoid this from happening again."

Soooo...I sent them a picture to help them figure out what happened...AND...

"You may change the sizing option on the item page, to accurately choose the correct sizing, but it shall be delivered to UK sizing."

And no return label was sent. I have NEVER experienced this kind of poor customer service from ANY online retailer. Especially when buying lingerie, you should not have options for people to change things (US sizing), when it's not even an option to begin with. Then, send the incorrect UK size, and expect the customer to be responsible to pay for the return shipping. It doesn't make any sense, and it's a horrible business practice.

gregb133
9/27/17

My order remains "unfulfilled" 11 days after I placed it, although my credit card was charged immediately. I e-mailed customer service with instructions to cancel my order. I was advised that orders are filled "immediately" by the "warehouse" and cannot be cancelled. You do not want to shop here.

andys92
1/12/16

I ordered one item from them for $30 a little over a year ago, and I never got it. I kept getting emails saying it was on back order and when I called they said "you can either wait out the back order or have the other color instead." So I asked for other color, and they said "okay, well that one is on back order too." Terrible communication, and I feel like hey just stole from me, so I gave up on trying to get it. I just lost $30 to them.

erict51
10/14/15

Lack of proactive communication about the status of my order. I had to continually query the status after each of the many times the delivery was delayed. Lack of complete fulfillment of more than one order over the past year. The emails suggesting that I order other colors and sizes of an item that never came into stock in any color or size and finally with the cancellation of the latest order came a 10% discount on a future order I will _never_ place is no help for the customer dissatisfaction this has caused.

Tip for consumers: Don't, just don't. All of the good reviews are 5 stars, most of the the rest are 1 stars.

conniec21
9/24/15

Ordered over 9 days ago. No confirmation email. When I called one item out of stock and I paid for fast shipping. So the other item hadn't even been shipped yet and then I got the money back for fast shipping but in total it will be over 2 weeks or longer to get 2 bras and still have not gotten an email from them.

barbarai3
4/30/14

Fresh Pair has chic, high end French lingerie as well as some of the up scale domestic lines. They carry some of the top men's lines too. They offer expert advice for how undergarments should fit which is much appreciated. And free shipping on all orders.

Questions? Get answers from the Freshpair staff and other customers.

Freshpair?