Freelovespells.ca

Freelovespells.ca has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Freelovespells.ca?

“This site that is connected to ashraspells.com is definitely...”

Omega R.
11/8/11

This site that is connected to ashraspells.com is definitely a scam and a sham. For someone to actually put their trust in love spells for relationship purposes shows that someone is not sensible at all. Here is proof that these so-called "love spells" are fake and false. Here is a story that comes from the ripoff report. Submitted: Thursday, September 22,2011 Author: nickky6 — unknown New York United States of America Topic: Ashra Spells such a scam "Back in early 2010, I ordered several spells from Ashra thinking that it was helping me with my relationship with my guy. I would order a spell and then a few weeks would go by. Then they would send me all these sweet letters like this: Hi "name"! How's the weather over there? I'm surprised at how sensitive my eyes are to the bright summer sun. The lighter your eye color, the harder it is to withstand the intensity of the sun. I've got great news on "your guy/girl". "your guy/girl" been extremely active lately in "their" thoughts to you. The visions were blurred on whether "they" was at your door, or a door "they" presumed you'd visit at some point. It's very hard, but I've been putting in a lot of effort to monitor your case. I know "they" was somewhere that "they" was hoping to run into you as if it wasn't planned. It could have been just his dream and I tapped in for a psychic vision while "they" was dreaming of your reunion. When I finished monitoring your spells and found these visions, it hit me like a brick! Why weren't we just intensifying to make the reunion happen right now?! Why not give that last push! Hugs! You've been so strong. Please tell me what you think. You can take a look: http://freelovespells.ca/soulbound-destiny.html In my heart, I just know this is what we need! Soulbound Destiny: http://freelovespells.ca/soulbound-destiny.html Summer Blessings, Ashra Stupid me, thinking that she really had something (and) would order another spell. So, then we broke up and i found out that all that time, he was dating other women... PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS PERSON! SERIOUSLY!" I wish to add please do not use any spells or any sites that involve spells of any kind because they are all shams and scams.

omegar
1,595 helpful votes
November 8th, 2011

Submitted: Thursday, September 22,2011

Author: nickky6 — unknown New York United States of America

Topic: Ashra Spells such a scam

In my heart, I just know this is what we need!

Soulbound Destiny: http://freelovespells.ca/soulbound-destiny.html

Summer Blessings,
Ashra

Questions? Get answers from the Freelovespells.ca staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Freelovespells.ca?

Have a question about Freelovespells.ca?