Free Logo Services reviews

4730 South Fort Apache Road
customerservice@freelogoservices.com

scottc412
6/25/19

Horrible service. JPEG unusable, business cards arrived damaged, customer service refuses to answer email, phones, twitter or messenger. Do. NOT buy anything from this company

juniors26
6/4/19

I did like the product I received when I initially signed up. They do charge you so the word "free" is very misleading bordering false advertising. I didn't really have an issue with that because I knew right away it was just a gimmick since nothing really is free. The issue I have with them is their customer service and their account system. The customer service response time is dog slow and takes an entire day to get back to you. When you do finally hear from them and you need to start a dialog you have to wait yet another day from them to respond. I have been trying for 2 days to simply reset my password to get into my account and so far "nothing" with little or "no" help from customer service.

ilyak14
5/14/19

Riding PPC and SEO with FreeLogoServices offer

false, misleading, or unproven information to advertise products to consumers.

Hidden fees and surcharges
on a product that was advertised as FREE

Once youse their tool you MUST register well it's ok
BUT:
and in order to get your design, you now MUST BUY logo.

johnm2653
1/4/19

Its very misleading website where it lures you into giving your email address to get a free logo, but then it asks you to pay for the logo. That's just waste of my time.

taima2
10/30/18

they are simply scam
Nothing free there..
after you make the logo, they will ask you to pay 38 $
don't bother

kyles185
7/24/18

Wasted my time thinking I can create a logo fast and easy, and you have to pay 40 bucks for clip art imaging. You can color some of the objects, but not everything. They offer a domain name, and other branding, business cards, hats, etc. I don't mind and would consider purchasing those items, in the future, but I just wanted to create a fast free logo.

tshedisop
5/14/18

I appreciate the immediate service granted by Free Logo Services. I did my research about logo design and the output was what I was expecting. I now have a logo for my company which FLS gave as a zip folder and I can choose the type of logo I wanna use

Tip for consumers: This is the service to use if you know what you want. Free Logo Service is the name therefore people MUST not confuse it to be a free service. you pay a nominal fee

mc701
2/22/18

There is nothing free about "FREE Logo Services" website. It's all a scam to get you to click on their site. I searched in Google for free logos to create your own, and their site was first through Google Adwords. So I clicked through and started creating my simple logo. I then got a notification that I can download my FREE logo if I create an account, which I did. Easy peasy. Still believing in fairy tales, I finished my logo and went to Download my logo, which took me to a Check out page. And that page started with $38. There was no option to find a way to download my FREE logo. The only option was to pay. I went back to the logo editing thinking I missed something. Nop. I went through the extra popups of getting business cards, no thanks, getting a domain, no thanks, and reached the very same checkout page.

So I contacted them on Facebook asking them about the free option that was advertised even in their Adwords ad on Google. The next day I saw they've read my Facebook message but never replied.

So I found another free option, and, of course, went back to this site to delete my account since I no longer wanted to be associated with this company in any way. But do you think you can delete your account once you created it? Think again. I could not.

byrong18
1/12/18

If anything goes wrong with your order your in trouble. I asked for a refund and they gave me store credit. Tried to use the store credit and at checkout there is no place to put in the discount code. Referenced this several times with them, no resolve. Asked for a credit to my debit card and they stated that I've already received me business cards although I cancelled the order. Had to go to my bank and file a claim to get my money. All this after a month of trying to resolve the issue.

sandrac147
11/23/17

They have design my website: www.accessoriesbysandra.com and happy with it. I'm waiting for the result after promoting my website. Thankyou freelogoservices.com

christopherj80
10/19/17

I am not good at things like this but it was easy for me to use and make my business look reputable. I am just waiting on business cards but so far so good.

thomash151
1/8/17

They promote' Free Online Logo Maker - Design a Free Logo in Minutes' which are acceptable in quality but then when you want to download it, they charge astronomical; prices. Misleading and most dodgy given the logo's are very generic

Questions? Get answers from the Free Logo Services staff and other customers.

3 Photos for Free Logo Services