Freecycle

Freecycle has a consumer rating of 4.63 stars from 6 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Freecycle also ranks 1st among Recycling sites.

How would you rate Freecycle?

“useful tool”

Ivona F.
3/18/20

As far as I use this tool, I find it quite useful and it always helps me to understand how to do everything correctly.

ivonaf
March 18th, 2020
lucyl169
June 23rd, 2019
I got a lot of free stuff from Freecycle UK Freecycle.org and Freegive.co.uk - Free to join websites
donnat3
June 21st, 2010
I have been a freecycler for over a year now and have kept many things out of landfills as a result. If you are setting up housekeeping, it is a great place to post your wants. If you are downsizing, a wonderful way to empty out the clutter. I have been on both sides of the freecycle model many times and have met some great people and had much luck doing both the giving and the receiving. Give it a try!
stephaniej1
June 21st, 2010
This is a brillaint idea. I pesonally gave away one cd player and garden furniture. I got a washing machine and shelves. it's great when you've started renting and don't want to spend too much money in furniture.
josephy
August 25th, 2009
This is a great idea. You can recycle goods that you would other wise throw away or are too embarrassed to sell on craiglist. Pay it forward by giving to others and you never know what goodies you'll get back. I got rubby duckies for my wife's baby shower.
marks423
December 1st, 2016
Started using this tool a couple weeks ago. Personally I think the idea is great however there aren`t many people on the site and 2 of my ads there were just left unanswered. So, to sum up, the thing is good, it just needs more popularity.

Questions? Get answers from the Freecycle staff and other customers.

The Freecycle Network is a grassroots and entirely nonprofit movement of people who are giving (and getting) stuff for free in their own towns. It's all about reuse and keeping good stuff out of landfills.

deronb1
Deron B.
Owner / Executive

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Freecycle?

Have a question about Freecycle?