Review of Freecycle

Tucson, AZ 85702, US
info@freecycle.org

lucyl169
6/23/19

I got a lot of free stuff from Freecycle UK Freecycle.org and Freegive.co.uk - Free to join websites

marks423
12/1/16

Started using this tool a couple weeks ago. Personally I think the idea is great however there aren`t many people on the site and 2 of my ads there were just left unanswered. So, to sum up, the thing is good, it just needs more popularity.

donnat3
6/21/10

I have been a freecycler for over a year now and have kept many things out of landfills as a result. If you are setting up housekeeping, it is a great place to post your wants. If you are downsizing, a wonderful way to empty out the clutter. I have been on both sides of the freecycle model many times and have met some great people and had much luck doing both the giving and the receiving. Give it a try!

stephaniej1
6/21/10

This is a brillaint idea. I pesonally gave away one cd player and garden furniture. I got a washing machine and shelves. it's great when you've started renting and don't want to spend too much money in furniture.

josephy
8/25/09

This is a great idea. You can recycle goods that you would other wise throw away or are too embarrassed to sell on craiglist. Pay it forward by giving to others and you never know what goodies you'll get back. I got rubby duckies for my wife's baby shower.

Questions? Get answers from the Freecycle staff and other customers.

Freecycle?