Free Date

Free Date has a consumer rating of 3.5 stars from 8 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Free Date ranks 89th among Dating sites.

How would you rate Free Date?

“The first credit card free dating site I have came across”

Paul S.
4/7/20

I got to know about this free dating site through the internet, Facebook if I am not wrong. Initially, I considered it as the other paid dating site, that claimed to be free. But after checking it for a while, I found that it's completely free. Yes, there's no need of adding your credit/debit card to access any of its features. And the other best part of this dating site is you can see profiles in Adelaide by chilling at your living room in California. It's worth giving a try! Cheers!

“Fake!”

Lee J.
2/10/21

No matter what time. You go on this site. Or check a massage the same ppl are always online? Click any profile & they just happen to be online!

leej470
February 10th, 2021

Tip for consumers:
Set up by scammers

pauls1926

Cheers!

bobbyl118
December 28th, 2020

Almost everybody on the site is a bot or on some kind of scam. Stay as far away from this as you can.

th4832
February 8th, 2021

If you are a person looking for relationship, avoid using this site. The site is a waste of time.

Fake profiles and scammers used the site. People aren't serious on the site. They only looking for pen pals on chatting and email.

They are just like pof. They will delete your account after days of just creating it.

bharathim3
April 7th, 2020

I absolutely love being able to see all the men and women that are single available here, unlike other sites, you don't have to pay any amount to see all the messages and send messages also.

A lot of good features are available on this dating site for free compared to other dating sites. We have seen many free dating sites for free initially but we have to pay some money to access all the features of dating sites, but I have been using this dating site for some period, it is a completely free dating site.

jessij7
April 7th, 2020

I have spent a lot of time on free as well as premium dating sites. I came across Free. Date which is a free dating site and it is natural for people to be skeptical about free dating sites as you find a lot of spammy users. But to my surprise, I found that it is a safe and legit site where you can meet some intriguing people from all over the world.
The best part? It doesn't cost you a penny to register yourself here. Let's be real, not everyone would want to pay on a dating site and this is why I love Free. Date. The site has a smooth interface with some exciting features. Free. Date always surprises me with something new and fun every time I visit this site.

davidw2402
April 2nd, 2020

Free. Date has been around for some time now. Have to say, the free dating site has shaped up pretty well over the years. A lot of good features are available for free compared to other dating sites.

The design and the user interface of free. Date have changed and that's a welcome move. We have seen many free dating sites that claim to be free initially but ended up in premium membership. But, having used it for over a year, got to say Free. Date is a completely free dating site.

Anybody who is new and looking for singles to connect for free, free. Date can be a good start to your online dating needs. With over 3, 00, 000 members, free. Date is definitely a promising free dating site.

Adding the screenshots for reference.

bipeshn
April 7th, 2020

Simple and user friendly this site helps to connect to every single member in almost major countries... really enjoying my time in this site.

Questions? Get answers from the Free Date staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Free Date?

Have a question about Free Date?