Fox Tours And Travel

Fox Tours And Travel has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 5 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Fox Tours And Travel ranks 17th among Tours sites.

How would you rate Fox Tours And Travel?

“Nice Cab Service”

santhosh S.
4/10/20

Nice Cab Service in mysore. Awesome cab JBL music system. Cab driver TD Raju behaviour is good and he's very polite. He was covered lot of areas within two days. Enjoyed inside of cab while travel dance, sing etc.

santhoshs6
April 10th, 2020

pradeepk174
January 11th, 2021

Beautifully organised trip. The itinerary given is followed as is it is. Driver was flexible as per our time and mood. Rate is also very cheap. What else can we expect for our relaxation and ah happy trip. Great Job Guys

mahadevan
December 8th, 2020

Fox Travels is the best traveling partner for whoever comes to Mysore... and economical also... they are maintaining the time schedule also... one thing is we also follow that. Then only we can also cover all those places mentioned in their brochure...

rajur19
November 13th, 2020

The driver was very good. He safely dropped us to our Mysore To Bangalore Airport Taxi. And the driver was very friendly totally enjoyed the travel thankyou fox travels

davidp2538
December 10th, 2020

I really had a good experience with Fox Travels in Mysore recently. I booked a Mysore Tour Packages And Coorg Sightseeing Packages tour,
Alongwith flight(Delhi-Blore) and paid a total of 31500 as advance+flight. But, unfortunately due to covid-19,
The whole tour was cancelled. So,
I requested for refund in their Mysore office. They refunded almost full tour amount and the flight ticket amount without any Delay.
In future also I will always book all my tours via Fox Travels travels only. I have been told by many of my friends that they are the best to book South Indian tours.

Questions? Get answers from the Fox Tours And Travel staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Fox Tours And Travel?

Have a question about Fox Tours And Travel?