Review of Fountainsapt

Suggest Category

1 Review From Our Community

timr196
12/12/18

I was there for a few years and my car was broken into three times. Despite being a clean person every spring and summer I had to battle roaches and swarms of fire ants. I actually put on a pair of jean one time and was stung eight times by the fire ants. The walls are so thin that you can hear a the people on the other side talking. The place is from the early 1960s and needs to be leveled even though it looks like in good condition from the street. The bathroom and kitchen was small. The bottom piece of wood of the large window in the living room was rotting from the condensation going down the window when it was cold and would become covered in black mold until I used bleach on it. The water is always being turned off to fix leaks. During a bad storm water from the patio door would leak from the top and get my curtain and carpet wet.
Lastly, when I left they told me that I did 5,000 in damages which was not my fault. It's not my job to replace decaying pipes that should have been replace with plastic ones. In short, this "dwelling" is a crappy place to live in that's too expensive. Best of luck and happy hunting.
Side note: If you look at the picture with the kitchen in the ad it looks like it is a big kitchen. That pic is taken from angle where you can't see the other side which a couple of inches out of the view of the camera. In other words the kitchen is very narrow!

Questions? Get answers from the Fountainsapt staff and other customers.

Fountainsapt?