FosCam

FosCam has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. FosCam ranks 42nd among Home Security sites.

How would you rate FosCam?

“Bad product constantly need to call customer service and wastes time”

Wakko R.
3/17/16

Our customer service reps are for the birds. I have spent hours on the phone with these young men and so many of them are not well trained. Your people are running neck in neck with Comcast reps that are also really bad... in fact I can't figure out who's worse. And Comcast's only saving grace although small is that they will call you back to find out how their reps preformed. Tonight I has the unfortunate pleasure of speaking with Johnny Watts who asked me if I was running Windows or Mac -- when I responded that I was on a PC and he again asked me the same question I decided that he really didn't get it and I would be wasting my time. So after waiting 38 minutes plus and having asked to speak with a Manager or Supervisor he came back to the phone and told me you were closing. What is up with this? Know I am speaking with Anne I hope she is capable. Annie W seemed very capable on the phone but the camera is still not working properly. Tried to reach out to her last night and today but have not heard back so I am in line to talk with someone. I seriously think your products are not very good and no I would not recommend them. Even your website has photos of white people when the reps are all from India and they all have American names. What a joke. Put a real photo up. I don't care (black, white, green or purple) but let's be real. Your customers deserve real. And if you can't be real use a real Avatar of an Emoji. Also your website when you go to contact to send feedback you can't -- the script does not work nor does the submit button. Putting this online everywhere - google, yelp and even the bbb.org. That's all folks!

wakkor
March 17th, 2016

Our customer service reps are for the birds.

Putting this online everywhere - google, yelp and even the bbb.org.

That's all folks!

Questions? Get answers from the FosCam staff and other customers.

Foscam IP Cameras are part of a generation of advanced high quality remote monitoring IP network cameras which are bridging the gap between powerful capabilities, ease of use, and affordability.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about FosCam?

Have a question about FosCam?