Review of Foryouflowers

New York, New York 10018, United States
Tel: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY ext: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY

jank135
5/16/19

The flowers were so sad and wimpy. Not what I had ordered at all. They promised to re-do the flowers. 10 emails later and I don't know how many calls, still no flowers. Just lies. I was so embarrassed on what they sent. It was so sad, because it was a funeral. I don't know why they can't live up to there word and re-send the flowers as promised. They should stand by their products. The widow is waiting for them at the nursing home as promised. How sad can a company get. What do I tell her? She already just lost her husband and now horrible wimpy flowers at a funeral. Just uncalled for. I just begged them to please resend them, but they just keep asking me the same questions over and over. They should not be in business if they are not going to stand up to their word. I will let everyone know to stay away, because they lie. They won't even post the bad posts. Of course not. Just the 5 star ones, which I am shocked they have any. All I got to say is they best have those flowers at that house tomorrow. Social media watch out if they do not. Shame on you Foryouflowers and you say you care. Picture will be added.

juliop33
2/15/19

THE FLOWERS WERE STALE AND DRY. THEY SAID THEY WOULD DELIVER THE NEXT DAY. STILL WAITING , BAD, BAD, SERVICE.

gregs165
12/25/17

Had a close family member in the hospital with the likelihood of spending Christmas day in the hospital. Christmas on Monday--ordered on Thursday night for a Friday delivery and paid $3 extra for "next day" delivery. Checked on Saturday after it did not appear on the schedule. Spent 15 minutes on the phone to be told it was not delivered but they would get it done by the afternoon--let them know that it wasn't a big deal as long as they got it done before Christmas. Later that day, got an email, an email, yes, an email, stating that it would be delivered by the 26th. Ok, so you see the problem. Requested a cancellation and they followed through with the refund in 24 hours but totally ruined the opportunity and sentiment for my loved one--can't imagine a world in which I ever depend on them again.

johnj351
2/14/17

no delivery this company sucks - ruined the moment

asdacsdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdf

janices41
5/6/16

I ordered flowers from them for my sister's 50th birthday. I ordered in the morning and chose them because they had nice looking bouquets for reasonable prices (although you have to add on about an extra $20 for delivery). They advertise same day delivery all over their site. I placed my order and paid the few extra bucks for same day delivery. On my way home from work, they left me a message. I called back, and after holding for 35 minutes, I was told that they were over capacity due to Mother's Day and the soonest they could deliver the flowers would be in 4-5 days. By this time, it was 9:00 pm in Dallas, where my sister lives. Much too late to do anything else for her. This is a terrible company and I would never recommend them to anyone. They do not deliver any promises they make and leave you high and dry.

Tip for consumers: Chose another one!!

They say they will send them when they get fresh flowers. Then I got an email said it was sent that day. I called the person and they were not. I have been trying to get them resent. I have called I don't know how many times and 10 emails later. They keep asking me the same questions, when I just talked to them on the phone.

By Jan K.
Questions? Get answers from the Foryouflowers staff and other customers.

Foryouflowers?