Review of Foryouflowers

New York, New York 10018, United States
Tel: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY ext: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY

juliop33
2/15/19

THE FLOWERS WERE STALE AND DRY. THEY SAID THEY WOULD DELIVER THE NEXT DAY. STILL WAITING , BAD, BAD, SERVICE.

gregs165
12/25/17

Had a close family member in the hospital with the likelihood of spending Christmas day in the hospital. Christmas on Monday--ordered on Thursday night for a Friday delivery and paid $3 extra for "next day" delivery. Checked on Saturday after it did not appear on the schedule. Spent 15 minutes on the phone to be told it was not delivered but they would get it done by the afternoon--let them know that it wasn't a big deal as long as they got it done before Christmas. Later that day, got an email, an email, yes, an email, stating that it would be delivered by the 26th. Ok, so you see the problem. Requested a cancellation and they followed through with the refund in 24 hours but totally ruined the opportunity and sentiment for my loved one--can't imagine a world in which I ever depend on them again.

johnj351
2/14/17

no delivery this company sucks - ruined the moment

asdacsdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdf

janices41
5/6/16

I ordered flowers from them for my sister's 50th birthday. I ordered in the morning and chose them because they had nice looking bouquets for reasonable prices (although you have to add on about an extra $20 for delivery). They advertise same day delivery all over their site. I placed my order and paid the few extra bucks for same day delivery. On my way home from work, they left me a message. I called back, and after holding for 35 minutes, I was told that they were over capacity due to Mother's Day and the soonest they could deliver the flowers would be in 4-5 days. By this time, it was 9:00 pm in Dallas, where my sister lives. Much too late to do anything else for her. This is a terrible company and I would never recommend them to anyone. They do not deliver any promises they make and leave you high and dry.

Tip for consumers: Chose another one!!

Questions? Get answers from the Foryouflowers staff and other customers.

Foryouflowers?