Review of ForwardLine

Tel: 866.623.4900
info@forwardline.com

gennadif
2/7/19

Received an email from Michael Powers of ForwardLine Financial that starts with:

"First and foremost, thank you so much for applying with ForwardLine Financial. My name is Mike Powers and I have been assigned your loan file."

I have never heard name of that guy, nor did I of his company ForwardLine Financial. Marketing people who think that all others are idiots amaze me. Dishonest attitude can NEVER result in honest business and true success.

Response from ForwardLine F., ForwardLine Representative
Dear Mr. Gennadi F.,

We apologize that the email from our staff has caused you to be concerned. The email you received is only sent to clients that have applied for a loan; therefore, your email address was provided as part of a loan application. In order for us to research and identify the specific loan application, we require additional information, such as your first and last name, business name, email address, and phone number. Please send us the information by email to info@forwardline.com.

We understand how unsettling this is and will work speedily to resolve this matter once we receive additional information.

Thank you.
Sincerely,
ForwardLine Marketing Team
bbkkt
4/13/18

I get unsolicited calls and mails from your company every few months, even after requesting you to stop. I will be reporting your practices to all authorities possible and also post online. You need to stop.... your canned reply of just asking to send email to info@forwardline.com does not cut it and you never honor it. And first of all you do not have authorization from us to send unsolicited mails, so there is no question of requesting for you to stop. You just need to stop.

Response from ForwardLine F., ForwardLine Representative
We are very sorry that our mailing has caused you to be concerned. We received information about your business from one of the major credit bureaus. We take requests to be removed from our marketing list very seriously, and fulfill these requests within three business days. As your review does not include sufficient information for us to verify that your business has been removed from our marketing list, please directly message your name, business name, and business address via SiteJabber or email us at optout@forwardline.com at your earliest convenience so that we may confirm that your business has been removed.
dianap67
5/30/17

I also received a credit card. I did not ask for, or do I want. How do I take my name and business off your mailing list. With all the fraud out their I want my name removed and do not want to receive another card.

Response from ForwardLine F., ForwardLine Representative
Hi Diana,

We apologize that our mailing has caused you to be concerned.
Just to assure you before an account receives final approval, our account
activation process requires significant additional documentation from the
our offer does not expose your business or you personally to any increased risk of
fraud or identity theft. Furthermore, your information is not being shared or sold
by us in any way.

Please contact us at info@forwardline.com with your full name, business name and phone number and we will remove you and your business from our database.

Sogol T.
Marketing Coordinator
ForwardLine
michaelc409
2/24/17

As in a previous review, I just received an unsolicited and deceptive letter with what looks like a credit card but when you read on the back, it states this is an offer for credit and is not a credit or charge card??? Very deceptive trying to make you think you are renewing a credit card? What is worse, it does not have my correct name on it and it has my old business name that has been closed for over 2 years? Where are they getting their information that is so wrong and not up to date? How can they assign an account number and pre-approve me when I never requested or applied for an account, especially with so much incorrect data? This seems like a scam, but when I checked online, it seems to be a legitimate company using not so legitimate practices to do business. I do not appreciate or would I trust anyone who would market their business services in this manner!!! Trickery does not make good business or convey trust in dealing with a company like this.

Response from ForwardLine F., ForwardLine Representative
Hi Michael,

We are very sorry our mailing caused you to be concerned. We received information about your business from one of the major credit bureaus. This bureau-provided information was clearly inaccurate, which concerns us as well. We will be reaching out to the credit bureau that provided us the incorrect information to discuss this matter. Please be advised, however, that before an account receives final approval from us, our account activation process requires significant additional documentation from the business to verify that the responder is indeed the business owner. Accordingly, our offer does not expose the business or you personally to any increased risk of fraud or identity theft. Your information is not being shared or sold by us in any way. We at ForwardLine strive to continuously help business owners succeed, not alarm them with marketing materials containing inaccurate information about their business.

This was a mistake from the credit bureau and we will definitely correct things on our end.

Please send us an email at info@forwardline.com with the business name and the name listed on the mail piece so that we can remove you and your business from our records.

Sogol T.
frankf14
3/29/16

This company sent me a "pre-approved" Platinum Business Account card. The "account" was addressed to my former company (which merged with another company about 10 months ago) and was addressed to another person as "Chairman" - this other person is the owner of a DIFFERENT company in the building where my former company was located. It was sent to ME, at MY HOME ADDRESS - NOT AT THE BUSINESS ADDRESS! And, despite all the wrong information included on this "Platinum Business Account" card, it was labeled outside the envelope as "CONFIDENTIAL"!

How can anyone trust a financial company that makes so many mistakes on a "confidential" statement?

Response from ForwardLine F., ForwardLine Representative
Hi Frank,

We are sorry our mailing caused you to be concerned. The bureau-provided information we received for your business was clearly inaccurate, which concerns us as well. We will be reaching out to them to discuss this matter. However, before an account receives final approval from us, our account activation process requires significant additional documentation from the business to verify that the responder is indeed the business owner. Accordingly, our offer does not expose the business or you personally to any increased risk of fraud or identity theft. Your information is not being shared or sold by us in any way. We at ForwardLine strive to continuously help business owners succeed, not alarm them with inaccurate information about their business.

This was a mistake from the credit-bureau and we will definitely correct things on our end.
Please send us an email at info@forwardline.com with the business name and the name listed on the mail piece so that we can correct our records.

Sogol Tehranizadeh
Marketing Coordinator

Questions? Get answers from the ForwardLine staff and other customers.

ForwardLine?