ForumPromotion.net reviews

darwine4
6/30/17

I joined ForumPromotion initally three years ago and have visited back in an attempt to see if it has improved, but no, it's got worse.

The Administrators are very censoring and will not let any user speak their mind or criticise the site in any way, they will ban you or restrict your posting with no look back. The owner admin, MasterA, is literally just in it for the money- He doesn't invest anything into the site, lets his admins run the place into the ground and generally is a very uncaring administrator.

In regards to the services, they have got worse these past few years. The most recent RSD, Kaynil, ran the service into a hole and the merger of the two service teams together (Which was not announced) just worsened the matter.

You as a member of ForumPromotion, will receive a ton of abuse and it is not worth it! I recently found an excellent new promotion forum nicknamed Promote! and I recommend you use them (Read my review on them too) http://promote.ml

STAY AWAY!!!!

Tip for consumers: Stay Away!!! Visit alternate and upcoming promotion sites who care and will help you: I found an excellent one

paulc77
Paul C.
1/8/17

I tried to advertise my forums on this site. I got an insult on my logo. Plus making movie forums into one. I put a lot of heart and effort on that logo and the person said a nicer logo. What the $#@!. How can I make it nicer. It's a special drawing for my novels. And I got absolutely no members. That's about it.

Tip for consumers: Nothing works! Nothing works at all. I tried everything to advertise my website. Facebook and this site. I think I'll just wait and see if I can get a better look for my site.

Questions? Get answers from the ForumPromotion.net staff and other customers.

ForumPromotion.net?