Forex Training Worldwide reviews

Tel: 0845 528 0243
info@forextrainingworldwide.com

jeanduranlechiffrej
7/7/13

I joined FTW over a year ago and have become a much more confident and successful trader.

Forex Training Worldwide focus on teaching trainees that money management and discipline are crucial to long-term success and wealth creation, rather than "holy grail" strategies and techniques. This is what sets them apart from competitors.

The resources they provide are excellent and the communication between FTW and the trainee is second to none.

I have learnt a lot from my mentor and guarantee you will not be disappointed once you join, whatever your trading goals are.

sanjitm
7/4/13

The training and the process of starting with them was very good, simple, and without flaws. My only concern is really about myself. I did not take the time to learn about what to do properly. That is why I gave it 3 stars because I am sure that everything is great with them but I can't speak honestly. Life just got busy. They told me that they would work with me to when I am ready to start again and I probably wouldn't have to pay full price so that is really nice. That is the reason that I decided to come on and write something about them because I was happy that they are so willing to work something out in the future.

cedrico1
7/1/13

My work with forextrainingworldwide has really paid off. I joined the course 2 months ago and am still trading using their strategies. I particularly like one of the strat and made it my main strat since i learned it.

The work with the mentors helped me get rid of many bad habits i had picked up while trying to learn forex on my own. I liked the instant and easy access i had with them. The videos were also good.

I'm also now following their signals and i figured i'd give a bit of a forex training worldwide signals review as I see that no one mentionned it here before me. It's going well so far. The way it's done is really cool, i can turn off my comp and don't have to be placing my orders myself etc. The results are great, I think i'm up about 9% in the last 2 months.

Anyways, recommending!

sarahf23
4/19/13

Happy with my choice in them. I tried out several other companies first, but this one stood out. I'm still in the program (currently in my 3rd month of training) so I'm still learning.

There is a good amount of strategies to learn, the logic of the strategies is clear and well explained, so it doesn't feel like i'm just learning to "click a button" without knowing why.

The best thing about this is the accessible mentors. They are around basically all day to answer questions, and everytime I've asked them something they instantly answered.

Go for it if you're interested in forex trading, no hesitation.

perryc13
3/12/13

Love this site. I joined recently, when they changed the duration of the course to 3 months. I travel a bunch for work so when it was 4 weeks (before), it was a bit short for me. I got an email saying it changed so I jumped at the occasion.

I don't regret the wait one bit. The site is really well done, all the videos are clear and nice. The guys who recorded them are patient and explain well for people like me who don't know too much beforehand.

I'm practicing the strategies at the moment, I'm doing what they call "backtesting" which is a really cool thing to do. It's all going very well. I don't have much time to connect on their trading floor (work again!) but I'm in contact via email with a mentor and he helps me a lot.

Really happy with this site!

georgem58
3/4/13

I am giving it 4 stars because it was a lot of information and I felt pretty overwhelmed at the beginning, but I have been enjoying the help from the mentors and other traders. Now, a bit slowly, the concepts are becoming more familiar. I really need people who are patient and they have been. At 67 years old, not all of these concepts come so quickly.

charliem25
2/7/13

in 2010 I took a forex course and they promised me that I would be able to learn so much from them but I did not learn anything more than I would have if I had gone to Babypips. Two of my friends took this course and said that I should take it but I was very reluctant for a long time. I decided to watch their signal service results to see how good the training actually is. The continued to show good results so I decided to take the course. It was good and I decided to get a mentor and that really helped me more too. I still have a lot more learning to go and practicing the skills but I have actually appreciated what I have learned so far. great job

andersont1
2/6/13

My experience with forex training worldwide has been very good. I managed to go from total newbie in the forex (and trading) world to understanding a lot of concepts and placing profitable trades. I'm now trading a small real money account and doing well.

The mentors were very cool with me, always available to answer all the stupid questions I have. I'm still in contact with my personal mentor, so that's great too.
I sincerely recommend this website's courses to anyone who wants to learn about forex and trading, and learn it well.

jpfalconp
1/27/13

Great forex trading training site. I learned a lot with them and I particularly loved the remote trading floor. Being in constant contact with the mentors was awesome and that's where i learned the most.

I don't think many other forex training companies offer this type of courses, so I highly recommend this one to anyone looking to learn about forex.

mattheww23
1/23/13

This was a fine training program. I liked the cost of it and their follow up support has been very good so far. Each of the mentors that I met were very easy to work with and they made the content easy to understand. I would recommend this to beginners especially. I was a beginner when I started and now I am comfortable with all of the basics and I am learning how to trade more substanstially. I started in March 2012

Questions? Get answers from the Forex Training Worldwide staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Forex Training Worldwide