Review of Forex Fury

Forex Fury reviews

1 star

eltingw
2/9/19

Definitely worth the 5 star review, and the $200 price tag. EAsily the best $200 I ever spent.

I've made some great win streaks with this one.

Thanks.

moffettm
2/6/19

After 2 days, I had no trades and I was getting very impatient, almost asked for a refund.

Then, the support team talked me off the ledge, I started getting trades, and haven't looked back.

49 straight winners now, and I'm very happy.

adele6
1/1/19

My time with Forex Fury has been nothing but positive. This works like a dream, and it's updated often so you get your money's worth.

Always up to date with market conditions, best Forex robot!

kellisona
11/8/18

Fury is great because of it's time-based approach to the markets. It only opens trades when it should, and doesn't take any unnecessary risks.

I recommend this to all.

morahm
9/27/18

Look all you want.. you won't find a better Ea than Forex Fury. Trust me.. I did look for an ea for over 5 years, and I've findally found one that works for me better than anything else.

ritchardk
9/11/18

the fury robot is one that work for me very well. help me in my plan to get rich. i now make over $2000 per month and all this from somethin that cost me only $200. very very good.

emmage
8/18/18

I am very happy with the EA, it's working best on my live account with FXDD. I couldn't ask for anything more.

Thank you all.

ashg15
7/24/18

This is a very effective trading system. I use Forex Fury every single day and it works the way you'd want it to.

I recommend this to all traders of all levels!

Tip for consumers: Trust the EA, it works.

jessm100
6/20/18

Forex Fury comes with great settings, and there are hundreds of clients in the forums toting it's successes. It's the best system I've used, and it's up to date with current market conditions.

paigey1
6/1/18

Fury is a wonderful trading product. From the easy to setup process, or the easy to use process. Forex Fury does everything I would want from an automated trading program, and I expected nothing less.

Very very very good!

Tip for consumers: If you have trouble, contact support, they are really nice and email back fast!

trinj1
2/8/18

Spending years in this market without success, I've grown a thick skin, but the success I've had with Forex fury has been making that soft again. With the win streaks that add up into the 2 300 pips range, I'm frequently compelled to recommend this trading expert advisor to many of my friends and family. The software certainly deserves a 5 star rating, and I'm happy to see that it's being rated properly by other readers of site jabber.

ashleyh166
2/1/18

I appreciate a few things about this service. One, it's easy to use and I'm a beginner so that works out well. Two, it wins, and isn't that what we are all here for. And finally three, the support team isvery nice and answer all my emails on time.

marial201
12/22/17

Well, I started with the EA about 3 months ago, and I haven't lost a trade yet. Maybe, that's because it's a scalper, or maybe it's really just this good. The trade logic is better then im used to, and it's likely going ot be a long term solution for me.

Crossing my fingers**

Very easy, answered me in the first hour that I messaged.

By Elting W.

Minimum deposit $100, recommended leverage, any. These on the site.

By Elting W.

Works with any MT4 broker available, that's it. Nothing else to say on it.

By Elting W.
Questions? Get answers from the Forex Fury staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Forex Fury