Review of Forex Fury

Forex Fury reviews

1 star

annej80
5/15/19

Fury is a very good robot, one that I've seen first hand double and triple accounts. But that doesn't mean you shouldn't optimize or test.

The best setup I run is a setup that I tested and found. This setup hasn't lost a trade in over a year now, and it wasn't very hard to find.

Definitely use your unlimited demos to get the most out of the robot and never stop testing.

dannahl
5/9/19

After my first couple days I was unsure, but now my first month has fully gone to plan. I am winning trades frequently, and my accounts are all growing steadily.

Thanks to all involved.

emmat92
4/8/19

I hated trading for my first year, but thanks to Forex Fury I am now happy with the process. I am testing over 25 demo accounts, and finding out which pair / setting combo will suit me.

It's fun so far :)

mikev139
3/20/19

I was having trouble with Fury my first two weeks, but after reading the Success Guide in their blog I have turned it all around.

I have 15 demo accounts running on my computer now, and I'm just waiting to pick the best one to go live.

wendyt112
3/12/19

I am a big fan let me say that off the bat.

But, I think I don't like that it only trades 1 hour, maybe I'm impatient but i want more trades.

It wins all the trades, but i want more.

kallenb
3/9/19

I love scalping , so this is really what I needed to see. A trading system that hits the market fast, and gets out just as fast.

The pip gains aren't huge, but they are quick, with limited risk.

Fury is a very effective system.

acya
3/4/19

Love my time with Forex Fury.

Been a member going on 1 1/2 years, it's been a simple process and one that's earned me thousands of pips over this period.

I'm always adding new licenses, and testing more pairs. It's great fun.

jazyriaz
3/2/19

Wasn't sure what to think after my first week, but now that I'm 2 months in im very happy. its a worthy addition to any traders robot collection id say.

fabiok12
2/26/19

When using Fury sometimes I feel like I'm in a dream because it wins so frequently, more than anything I've ever used before.

BUT then I wake up the next morning, check my mt4 and VOILA, more WINS!

dunok
2/22/19

Does exactly what they promise. Trades on your behalf, and takes less than 15 minutes to set everything up.

I like running 20+ demo accounts to test different pairs / settings and then use them on live accounts :)

eltingw
2/9/19

Definitely worth the 5 star review, and the $200 price tag. EAsily the best $200 I ever spent.

I've made some great win streaks with this one.

Thanks.

moffettm
2/6/19

After 2 days, I had no trades and I was getting very impatient, almost asked for a refund.

Then, the support team talked me off the ledge, I started getting trades, and haven't looked back.

49 straight winners now, and I'm very happy.

adele6
1/1/19

My time with Forex Fury has been nothing but positive. This works like a dream, and it's updated often so you get your money's worth.

Always up to date with market conditions, best Forex robot!

kellisona
11/8/18

Fury is great because of it's time-based approach to the markets. It only opens trades when it should, and doesn't take any unnecessary risks.

I recommend this to all.

morahm
9/27/18

Look all you want.. you won't find a better Ea than Forex Fury. Trust me.. I did look for an ea for over 5 years, and I've findally found one that works for me better than anything else.

ritchardk
9/11/18

the fury robot is one that work for me very well. help me in my plan to get rich. i now make over $2000 per month and all this from somethin that cost me only $200. very very good.

emmage
8/18/18

I am very happy with the EA, it's working best on my live account with FXDD. I couldn't ask for anything more.

Thank you all.

ashg15
7/24/18

This is a very effective trading system. I use Forex Fury every single day and it works the way you'd want it to.

I recommend this to all traders of all levels!

Tip for consumers: Trust the EA, it works.

jessm100
6/20/18

Forex Fury comes with great settings, and there are hundreds of clients in the forums toting it's successes. It's the best system I've used, and it's up to date with current market conditions.

paigey1
6/1/18

Fury is a wonderful trading product. From the easy to setup process, or the easy to use process. Forex Fury does everything I would want from an automated trading program, and I expected nothing less.

Very very very good!

Tip for consumers: If you have trouble, contact support, they are really nice and email back fast!

trinj1
2/8/18

Spending years in this market without success, I've grown a thick skin, but the success I've had with Forex fury has been making that soft again. With the win streaks that add up into the 2 300 pips range, I'm frequently compelled to recommend this trading expert advisor to many of my friends and family. The software certainly deserves a 5 star rating, and I'm happy to see that it's being rated properly by other readers of site jabber.

ashleyh166
2/1/18

I appreciate a few things about this service. One, it's easy to use and I'm a beginner so that works out well. Two, it wins, and isn't that what we are all here for. And finally three, the support team isvery nice and answer all my emails on time.

marial201
12/22/17

Well, I started with the EA about 3 months ago, and I haven't lost a trade yet. Maybe, that's because it's a scalper, or maybe it's really just this good. The trade logic is better then im used to, and it's likely going ot be a long term solution for me.

Crossing my fingers**

Very easy, answered me in the first hour that I messaged.

By Elting W.

Minimum deposit $100, recommended leverage, any. These on the site.

By Elting W.

Works with any MT4 broker available, that's it. Nothing else to say on it.

By Elting W.

Questions? Get answers from the Forex Fury staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Forex Fury