Forever21.cn

Forever21.cn has a consumer rating of 2 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Forever21.cn also ranks 40th among Discount Clothing sites. The most common issues with Forever21.cn are around returns, which are more complicated than expected by some customers.

How would you rate Forever21.cn?

“Placed a large order online”

Timothy H.
12/26/14

Placed a large order online. Unfortunately, the order was split up into 2 seperate shipments. We received the first shipment through USPS that was one item that we did NOT even order. The second shipment was sent to the wrong address (???) and was returned to the warehouse. This was supposed to be Christmas gifts for my daughter. Very disappointed. Will NOT ever use Forever 21 online again. Too many other competitors that DO GET IT RIGHT.

timothyh25
December 26th, 2014
tiac6
May 12th, 2015
I've started college and I need more basic tees. I've been busy and I just ordered online. There basic tees are nice haven't shrunken yet. Only issue is I'm plus sized and 2X and there 2X a're going to fit but doesn't leave a lot of room if you have a tummy. So if you're getting a cardigan and want it to be loose get it bigger!

Questions? Get answers from the Forever21.cn staff and other customers.

Forever 21 is the authority on fashion & the go-to retailer for the latest trends, must-have styles & the hottest deals. Shop dresses, tops, tees, leggings & more.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Forever21.cn?

Have a question about Forever21.cn?