Foresee Immigration reviews

Tel: 011 - 4788800

abhijeetg
4/24/19

Great Organization for Immigration and PR Visa Process. I am glad to share my experience. They are very prompt in their work and services. I applied for Hongkong QMAS visa. And my work was completed v fast, which was not upto my expectation and even staff was v cooperative. Thank you foresee immigration for your prompt work.
Really thankful to my case officer Priyanka and Ritu. Would recommend everyone looking for abroad job.

nikhithap
4/22/19

I started my process for hongkong QMAS visa few months back as i am a staff nurse. I was given a document checklist and an agreement was signed which was mostly in favour of me only. So i signed the agreement and carried on with the process. They even helped me to arrange the documents to get from university which was very helpful from their side.In couple of months i arranged all the required documents asked by foresee immigration and they sent my file to hongkong for which they even provided me the courier details which I felt very much genuine. Then i received a letter from hongkong immigration department stating my reference number. When i sent the letter to foresee immigration they asked me that if i have received 1 more letter from hongkong immigration department, which i didnt received, but i received one more letter the very next day and i sent the same as well to foresee immigration, which was mentioning the same documents which i already sent. When i asked the company about it, they told it is just a formality, which i believed.So they sent same documents again to hongkong immigration department and in few months i was called for visa interview, for which i got prepared from foresee immigration itself, which again made me believe that foresee immigration is very much genuine and trustworthy company. In the end I got my visa in 4.5 months of starting of my process and my job part is going on with them as per our contract. They made me believe with their work that all companies are not fraud and as per me I would say that foresee immigration is a genuine immigration company.And I would like to thank them for all their support and guidance which they provided me in each and every step of the process of hongkong QMAS visa, without the help of foresee immigration in wouldnt had been successful. Highly recommended immigration company.

drmahavirs
4/16/19

This is a fraud company, plz do not apply here Visa process. They will ask u money in starting.dont waste money they will not assist as per their commitment. By Dr Mahavir sihag.

surajk22
4/9/19

I had an amazing experience with foresee immigration The entire team was very supportive and guided me well I was really nervous before starting the process as this process just did not involve my money but trust and dreams as well so I it was a very important decision for me but looking at their success story I finally enrolled for Hongkong visa and my decision was all good, so I would like to thank every one who dedicated their time for my case.

himanshus29
4/7/19

Hello, I am very happy to start my process with foresee immigration for hongkong QMAS visa. Things going as per they promised. Would like to review foresee immigration with five stars due to their regular followup , helping to arrange documents and fulfilling their promises as per the contract. Thank you foresee immigration for your delightful services and special thanks to miss ekta for guiding me for the process and taking care of my case properly..

najafa
4/1/19

Excellent services given by foresee immigration.
I am a nurse by profession and applied for hongkong QMAS visa. Initally i became a bit sceptical about the process but when i enquired through my sources about the company it seem everything was fine. My process got completed within 5 months itself and got my job as well through the interviews which were scheduled by foresee immigration only. I would review the company 5 stars as they dealt with my hongkong QMAS visa file excellently. Special thanks to Ms EKTA for taking care of my case and answering each of my queries promptly. Thank u so much.

kirankumarb
3/19/19

My name is Kiran I would like to share my experience with Foresee immigration consultancy as i done my hongkongQMAS visa process with them and my consultant name is ekta and my document manager is ritu. When i was about to start the process i was very sceptical about it as i had already lost around Rs80000 1 year back. But at last i started my process in October 2018 and the response was still very professional from foresee team. They were always ready to talk to me and gave me a prompt solution for my each and every query.And when my file went to hongkong in November 2018 i again started to doubt the company but all my doubts were cleared when i received a letter from hongkong regarding some more requirements which were pretty much normal, which ms ritu cleared very easily for me. So now in the end i have received my visa in march 2019 and now they have started job part for me. So I would say all consultancies are not bad , it typically depends upon the people working in it. As from my side every call was picked by Ms ritu or Ms ekta and even i got every reply through mail as well from them. Now i am convinced with the company that i will get my job by May 2019 starting as committed by them.
I am highly impressed by their excellent service at affordable price& thanks for assisting me throughout the process. I was lucky that I got proper guidance and assistance from them to migrate to hongkong.

priyarahinir
3/16/19

Great work.. thank u happy with the procedure I cud get it going in view of foresee immigration just my blessing from heaven. Need it to refere to other individuals additionally great administrations, supporting, exceptionally understanding team welcome pleasantly gone to every one of my calls thanks by and by foresee group. I dont have words to express my joy only single word I need to state over and over thank u foresee immigration consultancy.
I would like to recommend this Consultancy firm to all the Visa applicants to get the productive aftereffects of their application. We have built up a decent connection with this firm dependent on their execution and devotion towards customers. Much obliged to you foresee immigration!!

jineeshs
3/15/19

Much obliged to you foresee group for helping me in hongkong job assistance. At long last I am in hongkong now and I am glad that I joined your services.The staff was extremely agreeable and supportive. They made the whole procedure so basic. All the best foresee immigration. Keep doing awesome work. :)

zaabirp
2/27/19

They took your money by offering tou job once you paid money they will never contact you neither receive your call

jobinm2
11/25/18

Such a wonderful consultancy.They are very professional. I applied for Hongkong QMAS visa. They were very prompt in solving all the queries and the staff was very cooperative . I'm very lucky to get my visa through foresee immigration that too in such a low cost. Thank you so much foresee for your delightful services.

meenakshiv1
10/3/18

I am very happy with Foresee Immigration Consultancy Services Pvt Ltd . I enrolled with them for Hongkong visa and I got my visa. I will suggest everyone to start their process with them.Thank you for all the support by your staff specially documentation.

Questions? Get answers from the Foresee Immigration staff and other customers.

Foresee Immigration?