FootballTicketLine reviews

Tel: +44-2035191078
contact@footballticketline.com

ahmeda76
11/30/15

I purchased 2 tickets for the Clasico of the Earth (Real Madrid and Barcelona) 21 11 2015 in Madrid. I purchased the tickets few days before the game, I had my suspicion because in my country it is not tradition to buy a game ticket from the net.
So, I contacted customer services. I participated in telephone calls, emails, and the response, which was prompt, was great each time. they followed me by e-mail almost every day I must thank everyone in the company
I would use again, yes expensive, but maybe because it was the Clasico game.
Good time had. Thank you!

deans57
10/27/15

Searched online for a few days trying to get tickets to this match and finally decided to buy the tickets with Football Ticket Line. Very good choice.

Their staff left the tickets in our hotel reception 2 days before the match. The tickets were legit and we had no problem to enter the Old Trafford stadium. The seats were for the platinum premium category which had a very good sight to the field and the atmosphere in the stands was awesome by the local fans.

Unfortunately the match itself was not good 0:0 with no action at all but the ticket experience was very good. I recommend.

ignacioc14
7/6/15

Just came back home after the Copa America Final in Santiago, where our Beloved Albiceleste lost to the La Rojas. Although the sad lost, I want to thank Football Ticket Line for great service.

This is the only site which could give us tickets like we wanted for the final with good price and nice seats. I can promise you this is a reliable site and I was very happy. Just hope that next tournament we can finally bring the cup home!

Ignacio

shellys26
6/25/15

When I first thought of flying to see England's Women national team in the World cup in Canada I didn't expect to enjoy it so much!

Starting with all 3 matches in the group stage and then in the round of 16 we got yesterday to Vancouver ready for the ladies Quarter-Final match against The hosts from Canada.
Win, Lose or tie we are with the England ladies till I'll die!

I want to send a big shout out to football Ticket Line the ticket company which arrange us all the tickets for England's games. We have already been to 4 games and in every match we got great seats, paid less than our friends and had the best time ever!
So thank you football ticket line and Come on England! We can go all the way!

brunog15
6/15/15

Brazil is our national team and we follow them every chance we can. This Copa America we travel to Chile and yesterday we went to the Peru game and saw Neymar our hero score the winning goal in the 90 minute!

The tickets to the game were bought via Football Ticket Line a website which sell football tickets we never heard about before.

After past bad experiences we had with other similar site we were glad to find out that this site is great. The prices were ok, the tickets were good as promised and Norma from customer service was helping us with every issue we had.

I recommend this site is legit and they deliver!
Bruno

fredrics8
6/4/15

There isn't a better football match in the world than the UEFA Champions League Final and in my opinion there is no better and professional company to buy the tickets than Football Ticket Line.

As someone how been to many football matches around Europe I can say that tickets to the Final this year between Barcelona and Juventus cost a lot of money but that was also the case in all the companies not just with Football Ticket Line, but in this website I found the best prices and after talking to their nice representative Norma I was confident that I pick the correct place to buy the tickets with.

Another reason that gave me a sign I made that right choice was that I'm traveling tomorrow to the Berlin a day before the Final but the tickets have already arrived to my hotel! What's left for me is to enjoy the match and let's hope for a big win for Barcelona and for a good match in the Final!

davidg154
5/28/15

Just come back from Poland where my Sevilla Won the Europa League Cup for the 4th time! (Bacca you are #1 !)
It was an awesome game and beside the Final score I had very good tickets that I bought in Football Ticket Line
This is not the first time I but tickets with them and they didn't let me down also this time. The price was not expensive I got them on time and we won the cup ! so what do you need more. Thank you Football Ticket Line team website I am sure I will buy from you again also next season!
-DAVID GONZALES-

jamiet13
2/25/15

Usually I don't write any reviews, but this time I will do this with a great pleasure!
My husband is a HUGE FC Barcelona fan and for his 40 Birthday (that was last week) I decided to surprise him and to take him to the Champions league game against Manchester.
After I couldn't find tickets in Barcelona or Manchester site, I did a search in google and find www.footballticketline.com
At first, I admit I was not sure how much is it safe for buying tickets there, but we got a great service by a representative name John that made me fell comfortable and assured me I have nothing to worry about!
Bottom line we got great tickets My Husband was really excited and I want to thank John and the staff and to recommend football ticket line!
Jamie T.

richl22
2/19/15

Got ripped off buying my Chelsea tickets from them,tickets never arrived they kept my money they just lied lied & lied,have reported them to Chelsea, Chelsea are aware that this is happening alot.
Do not use this company based in israel!!
SCAM ARTISTS

timv6
2/9/15

Me and my friend like Napoli team very much. Last week we went to the quarter final game in the Italy cup against Inter and I want to thank www.footballticketline.com very much. The sales repesenititve Joe, was very nice and helpful and as promised we got our tickets in time and had a very nice view to the pitch. We were so happy when Higuain scored the winning goal in the 93 minute it was so awesome! Anyway I 4 sure recommend this site. its secure, friendly and relaible and will buy from them again next time we will be able to travel to see Napoli in action. FORZA NAPOLI!

tonys78
2/2/15

Purchased two premier star tickets for £230. Booked seats lower stand between penalty areas.
Tickets were supposed to arrive 3-7 days before match. Match on 31st. Contacted the Mmmcompany by e mail on 3 occasions.. Got no response, then I got a phone call to say my tickets were. In the post and would be delivered on the Friday between 1-2o/c. They also sent me an e mail saying this would happen. IT NEVER DID. I gave up on the tickets with a very disappointed upset son of 16. It was a birthday present. Living in Cambridgeshire made it even more difficult.
Got a phone call on the Thursday night by someone who said the tickets would be delivered to an address of my choosing in Liverpool by 9 on the Friday night. At the address the tickets turned up at 2 in the morning.
The tickets where bought using LFC membership card, fans tickets. The name on the cards was a Miss Patel etc; they were not in the seats we had requested but in line with the goal a long way back and an obstructed view because of structure pylons.
I thought at there web site I was buying proper tickets. Not tickets on some else's membership card.BE WARNED, DO NOT BUY TICKTS FROM WWW.FOOTBALLTICKETLINE.COM OR WWW.FOOTBALLTICKETLINE.NET.

norbertd8
9/29/14

Just got two tickets, will update once I receive them

elliotm37
8/12/14

I purchased 4 Premium Platinum (the best Category 1) tickets for semi-final FIFA World Cup for more than $13,000; However they delivered to my hotel in Sao Paulo 4 Category 2 tickets instead, and now they are not responding to my calls and emails.
They are essentially robbed me for more than $10,000

Response to Alex,
Your statement is incorrect. You had sold me "Premium Platinum" tickets and not "first floor tickets". It is clearly stated in my order and in confirmation email from you.
It is all-over your site that you rate tickets from Category 2 (lowest quality) to Category 1, to Premium Silver, Premium Gold, and to Premium Platinum (the highest quality).
You sold to me Premium Platinum, but delivered Category 2 tickets.
Bottom line, you sold me the most expensive tickets and delivered the cheapest.
I hope that as many customers as possible see how you are trying to justify your selling tactics to mislead people.

Response from Alex S., FootballTicketLine Representative
Dear Mr Elliot,
Your order was confirmed for 4 premium platinum tickets that were described on our site as FIRST FLOOR TICKETS. This description was informed to you before the purchase, during the purchase and also on the confirmation after the payment.
You have sent us copy of the tickets we sent you and we could reconfirm that they were located on the first floor so exactly as described, sold, confirmed and delivered to you.
When you first claimed about them due to your misunderstanding on what you bought, we have explained this to you over the phone and by emails on the July 9th, 10th and 13tth.
Copy of this interchange, as well as the confirmation, is still available in case of any need so please kindly inform, thanks.
I think that is fare if you will fix your post so no one will have the wrong understanding of what happened. I thank you in advance for this.
Best reagards from the sales department
Alex Spina
www.footballticketline.com
andrel5
6/8/14

will definitely buy from them again in the future
Fantastic service, tickets arrived to my office in London, I would recommend this company to anybody wanting good tickets, reasonable prices and terrific service

bernicec7
5/12/14

Simple, easy and fast
I easily ordered football tickets from footballticketline.com.
The order processing was very simple.
I got the tickets fast.

michaelk55
5/4/14

Now it's my only website to buy football tickets
I'm not a club member and the only way to buy tickets is through secondary football tickets marketing when I search online I came across footballticketline.com and after reading some reviews I decided to order the tickets from them:
I ordered tickets to Everton vs Manchester City.
The ordering process was so simple and the tickets were delivered by registered post to my home.
No less important is that we had a great view (consider the reasonable price we pay).
I can't wait to see Manchester City's next match, I know one thing for sure: I'm buying football tickets only from footballticketline.com!

hajjyihias
4/29/14

Huge Thanks to footballticketline.com!
A huge Thanks to footballticketnet.com for so devoted service!
Can't described in words...
Such a creative solutions to all problems that came up, and they were quite a few...
Caring and humanity that I rarely meet
footballticketline.com - Huge Thanks! u are the best!

jasonc70
4/28/14

Just Want To Say Thank You
Finally I did it! I ordered football tickets online and watched Chelsea playing live football game!!! I was nervous about buying the tickets online, and if I was nervous I'm sure there are others like me out there...
So here I'm trying to help you relax as well It's safe and easy to book online through footballticketline.com and if you want you can also send an email and they will help with the all process :)
Thanks for everything!

derekc16
4/27/14

A lot of my friend recommended on footballticketline.com as the best site to buy or sell football tickets matches worldwide.
Now I can recommend it myself: the tickets arrived on time as promise and the customer service was professional and very helpful - footballticketline.com is the best site to buy football tickets!

tomiou
4/24/14

We booked our tickets (easily and simply online).
Received a professional service.
The tickets arrived on time as promised.
Seats in a great location (as we ordered).
We saw an excellent match (1:0 to Real over Bayern)!

mikey31
4/23/14

The order was placed easily through the site: footballticketline.com and the tickets were sent to the hotel where we were staying.
that's it! Simple, safe and easy
So... - THX footballticketline.com :)

roberts164
4/22/14

Secure online booking.
Easy to place an order from the site.
Tickets arrived in time.
Professional service that gives full explanations.
Cannot ask for more

michaelg82
4/17/14

Thank You!!
Goooood to know that I can place a last-minute order and get my football tickets so fast!!!
I booked the tickets online at footballticketline.com, the tickets delivered to the hotel. I got an explanations about the seating chart, and support throughout the ordering process. Thank you guys!!

stevenc50
4/16/14

Having the most wonderful time with great football tickets!
I ordered tickets online from footballticketline.com for our suns and their friends, so they can get to see Real Madrid playing live on the field for the first time.
The most attractive prices and availability of Real Madrid football tickets which give u the greatest seats were in footballticketline.com. (I search for football tickets in many websites, and the prices were too expensive or there was not available tickets with good seats).
They had a wonderful time!
We will use their services again in the near future (this time with the all family), and I recommend you all to use their services and enjoy :)

juliep21
4/10/14

I recommend u to buy football tickets from footballticketline.com :)
I'm not a club members so it was great to have this opportunity:
I ordered my football tickets online from footballticketline.com.
The ordering process was simple and the football tickets were delivered right to my home by registered post.
The view from where we seated was an excellent view (considering the fair price we paid).
I will certainly buy football tickets online again from footballticketline.com.

Questions? Get answers from the FootballTicketLine staff and other customers.

FootballTicketLine?