Food Pages CA

Food Pages CA has a consumer rating of 1.8 stars from 5 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Food Pages CA ranks 13th among Restaurant Reviews sites.

How would you rate Food Pages CA?

“Useful site”

Oni N.
3/19/17

I don't know what these people are talking about (seems like the same person upset with a bad foodpages review)

“Scam site - totally unprofessional”

Colleen S.
8/18/16

I have repeatedly contacted FoodPages to have my business removed from their site - they refuse to answer or acknowledge me in any way. It's obvious a bunch of trolls who have never even been to my business are going on there and making false statements etc. I am to the point that that I think it's time these businesses who are being targeted unite and sue them.

onin
March 19th, 2017
colleens26
August 18th, 2016
jevand
May 11th, 2016
There is far too much freedom for anyone to review and rate the establishment that is newly opened just because of jealousy and hatred the owner should be able to request not being part of the food pages review process
dannyr17
August 29th, 2014
They post bogus reviews, with photos that are not of the establishment they claim to be of and they really don't care. It's a sham site. I don't know the purpose of it, except maybe to be a social experiment in ineptitude.

Tip for consumers: DON'T. Just don't.

madm
May 19th, 2010
Oftentimes completely false information and IT IS ONLY A JUVENILE TOOL FOR OTHER RESTAURANT WORKERS TO WRITE FAKE COMMENTS TO SLAM THEIR COMPETITORS. This supposed Restaurant Guide lists restaurants that are not even in existence and refuses to delete accounts once they are made, quoting "... As long as you are a business soliciting customers from the public, your information is in the public domain, and that is where it will be..." WATCH OUT DON'T LIST YOUR RESTAURANT ON HERE. Once your review page is full of ridiculous reviews, foodpages.ca will refuse to delete it.

Questions? Get answers from the Food Pages CA staff and other customers.

The Food Pages guide to restaurants and food stores. Compare restaurant and food reviews, ratings, menus, coupons, specials, jobs in Canada.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Food Pages CA?

Have a question about Food Pages CA?