Crabshackworthing.co.uk

Crabshackworthing.co.uk has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Crabshackworthing.co.uk ranks 8th among Restaurant Reviews sites.

How would you rate Crabshackworthing.co.uk?

“Great food served by friendly and helpful staff.”

Daren P.
2/6/21

We have eaten at the Crabshack Worthing numerous times. Whilst disappointed the first couple of times we tried to eat there as they were full. We have since pre-booked a table to avoid being disappointment. It is of course not the Crab Shack's fault they are so popular. The food is outstanding and the service matches the quality of the food. As an example, having been discharged unexpectedly from Worthing Hospital on a midweek afternoon. Having been in the Hospital for several days and not allowed to have food for the previous 16 hours. I decided to walk down to the crab Whilst waiting for my ride home, I decided to walk down to the Crab Shack and have a Crab Sandwich. When I arrived, I was told that the Crab Sandwich was part of the lunch menu and at this time of day only the dinner menu was available. Looking rather forlorn and I expect hungry, the waitress asked if I would like a menu to order something else. I explained I was waiting for my ride home, as had been in Hospital and needed something I could take with me. She said hold on and disappeared, returning a few minutes later she said as the kitchen is very quite the chef said he can whip you up a crab sandwich "on this occasion". I am confident that few restaurants would have accommodated my request. Instead adopting the jobsworth, postion of rules are rules. Leaving a generous tip, since this visit, I recommend the CrabShack Worthing at every opportunity I get.

darenp8
February 6th, 2021

The food is outstanding and the service matches the quality of the food.

Tip for consumers:
Book in advance, as they do get really busy.

Questions? Get answers from the Crabshackworthing.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Crabshackworthing.co.uk?

Have a question about Crabshackworthing.co.uk?