Review of FoodLion

Salisbury,, NC 28145-1330, US
Tel: 1-800-210-9569.

sevgeid
5/9/17

I shop at Foodlion all the time , because the stores are so clean and customer service is thru the roof .

laureenc1
3/26/17

we've used this service before out of San Francisco twice, through a foodlion in Charlotte NC, first time delivery was free, I guess that's where they draw or catch you thinking you will do it a second time, well my son and I did, ? needless to say I will never ever do this again, sad to say you trust this service, it pays folks just to get to the store yourself and see what you can buy yourself instead of trusting these people to deliver what you ORDERED !! Then coming to your place and telling you, oh, like what, the meat product you ordered you can't have or they didn't have it, but YOU ARE STILL BEING CHARGED A HEFTY WEIGHT ON YOUR DEBIT CARD ! and then the audacity to say like you will be refunded in 7 days, what.... why does it take that long,was not our fault, please don't get drawn into shopping
DELHAIZE FOODLION YOU ARE RIP OFF ARTISTS AS WELL, IF YOU ARE CONNECTED WITH THIS GROUP ! IF I AM NOT REFUNDED IN LESS THAN 7 DAYS, FACEBOOK, TWITTER, ETC ARE GOING TO BE BLOWN UP WITH MESSAGES, YOU DON'T CHARGE POINT BLANK IF THE PRODUCT IS NOT AVAILABLE, AND DON'T COME TO THE DOOR AND LIKE SAY WELL, SORRY YOU CAN'T GET THAT BUT WE ARE STILL CHARGING YOU ANYWAY ???
WHAT KIND OF SERVICE IS THIS ?
DON'T USE THIS INSTACART VIA SANFRANCISO CA
50 BEALE ST STE 660 !!!!!!!!

amandac38
4/22/15

Unfortunately this particular food lion is right down the street from me. Its within walking distance. Therefore, out of convenience, I have given this store one too many chances. The hiring manager is snippy. Most of the people she hires are of the same ethnicity and when I called her about a job opportunity she hung up on me before our conversation was over. On more than one occasion the cashiers were rude to me. One fellow tried to take a case of sodas from the grip of my two year old and nearly caused her to fall out of the cart. On another occasion, an elderly cashier gave me attitude when I repeated myself because I thought she was unable to hear me when I asked for a can of similac. I have bought moldy and expired food from there and there always seems to be only one or two cashiers working when there are long lines. Dont go here to the foodlion at atlantic square on battlefield blvd. Go to the one on bainbridge if you live near portlock in Chesapeake va.

Questions? Get answers from the FoodLion staff and other customers.

FoodLion?