Review of FolioLink

Tel: 703-506-0878

10 reviews with 5 stars

nataliab21
4/6/17

Just wanted post an update.. I was their customer for about 3 months now and I still love them. My issues always got addressed and get worked out. Thank you!
I can upload images and create new folders in minutes.

barbarac121
Barbara C.
3/16/16

I found Foliolink to be the perfect place to launch my website. It was easy to use, affordable, and convenient.

charlesx5
Charles X.
9/21/15

foliolink walks you through step by step in creating your own professional website. it's incredibly easy and looks fantastic. it's well worth the price.

tomb96
12/11/13

Great service and good technical support!!!! very friendly

meganw9
9/18/13

I never write reviews but feel I must for Foliolink. Before I signed up, I read the reviews and had some reservations although they had come highly recommended. I signed up for the free option and called a couple of times to check out the service levels. I was impressed and went ahead and signed up. I'm even more impressed now. The service level is UNBELIEVABLY fantastic! I'm newish with web site development. They have literally spent hours on the phone with me; so patient and helpful. I love them !!!!! They also have a really extensive array of additional offerings including large format printing and art books. No hesitation here.

jillb12
6/3/13

I have used FolioLink link for 3 years and love this service. My partner and I run our photography business through our website and we consistently get great compliments. Customer support has been excellent whenever I have a question.

johnn25
12/9/10

Just love these guys. They have the best technical support.

barneyl
8/4/10

I have been looking to hire a website designer for a new photography website to show off my photos and I was quoted about $1500 just for the design. Foliolink has a great deal of giving you a customized website for a fraction of the price and giving you hosting the only catch is that you need to keep hosting with them. Still not a bad deal and you can set it up within hours.

user73
1/4/09

Best in Class - I will say this site is more expensive than the competition, but it is worth it.

stacyt
8/17/08

How is this photography website company in terms of price? - So, for $300 set up fee and another $300 per year, I get to use their service which will create a custom flash website for my photography portfolio as well as hosting, 3.5 GB of photos, email and domain registration. Is this a fair price for this type of thing?

Questions? Get answers from the FolioLink staff and other customers.

FolioLink?