foldingbikes4u

foldingbikes4u has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. foldingbikes4u ranks 11th among Cycling sites.

How would you rate foldingbikes4u?

“Bought one of there 20" alloy folding bikes apwhich...”

Tom L.
11/13/11

Bought one of there 20" alloy folding bikes apwhich came with a free bag. There customer service was actually quite good. I got an order confirmation email and the bike was delivered in 3 days. I am really pleased with the quality of the bike and would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a 20" Bike. I can only speak for my purchase but I am sure the other bikes they sell are just as good.

“Bought a folding bike from them, when delivered box...”

robert b.
6/21/11

Bought a folding bike from them, when delivered box damaged delivery man photo, it incase bike damaged, i ordered a silver bike got a yellow one, was happy with bike could live with the colour, on his webpage it said all this type bike comes with carry bag and lights, witch there was none, i contacted him about it he said it was a mistake on website, (i allready printed of webpage), so that was that, looked at webpage and he had took it off. I bought bike because webpage said it come with bag and lights. Looked a good deal. Hard to get hold of the man don't answer emails and is not on the phone, websites that don't deliver what they advertise should be looked into so( people beware, i have since ordered a bag of another web site, i am happy with bike and started using it, but i would like people to know about this site, how can you advertise some thing on a web page then say it sould not have been there, so don't come up with the goods then change webpage, i have copy of webpage if you would like to see it

toml19
November 13th, 2011
bruceg14
March 30th, 2014
Been looking for bike. I want to have one and this site gives me knowledge on what I'm suppose to buy. Great selection.
robertb27
June 21st, 2011

Questions? Get answers from the foldingbikes4u staff and other customers.

Folding Bikes, Parts and Accessories.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about foldingbikes4u?

Have a question about foldingbikes4u?