Focusclothing.co.uk reviews

SITE CLOSED

karenr4
1/10/10

I also have been conned by this website. contact your bank and cancel your card also contact your local police and the National Fraud Reporting Centre who are compiling a very large case. Their number is 0300 1232040. check accounts as some people have had more money taken out than ordered or double payments.

dwayned
1/8/10

Agree with all reviewers. All calls have now been suspended to their number. If you have ordered using your credit card, you will be covered. You need to wait for one month from when the transaction was made with your credit card company, as they allow one month for goods to be delivered. Then call your credit card company and explain what has happened. They will send you out a claim form and you should get your money back.

Best Wishes for the rest of the year.

kellyd2
1/6/10

We have also been ripped off wiv this website for £130!!! taken the money but no delivery.. does anyone know how to go about doing something about this site getting them prosecuted or even getting money back???

cmccarthym
1/6/10

i spent £92 on the focus clothing website on 14th december 2009 after receiving the catalogue through the post. how stupid was i, ive lost the money and cannot get hold of anyone from the company and still haven't received any gifts that i ordered for my girlfriend.does anyone know how we can get our money back from them and make sure they go down for fraud?

maxineb
1/5/10

they are robbing b......s they have spoilt a lot of peoples christmas'as goods were promised and not delivered i expect we will still be waiting next christmas for our goods does anyone know how we can get our money back? and prosicute these heartless people. hope everyone tride to have a good christmas though.

juliel1
1/5/10

these people have taken my money and my grandchildren are still waiting for their christmas present.......how can they do this......who do you go to to report the.....robbing little $#*!'s....i hope your balls turn green and drop off ya bastard's......

angib
1/5/10

weve been ripped off aswel for £286 kids xmas presents contacted police and trading standards and bank still no response on phone and of course website down wonder why?

annm3
1/4/10

does anyone know if anything can be done about these people,i also have been conned of 155.00 ,cant even get through on the phone,is there anywhere that we can get any kind of compensation or help to get our money back,also how do you go about getting this company investigated

elizabethc1
1/4/10

I placed an order on the 10th of December and I still haven't received it. My daughter and niece also placed orders and they haven't received them either. We can't get through on the phone and we are concerned that we won't receive them now.

simonc
1/4/10

they r robbing b......ds they stole my money and my wife had no xmas present . i hope they can sleep at night . reep wat u sew .......

geoffh
1/4/10

I ordered a WII Console on the 10th December for my wife for christmas from Focusclothing.co.uk, they took the money from my bank, and no goods have arrived. This is being investigated. PLEASE DONT BUY FROM THEM. Gutted

helenm1
1/3/10

I ordered goods on 9th dec. wiith promised christmas delivery. No-one has recieved an order from focusclothing. This is a scam website. they took money and don't deliver. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE.They are being investigated.

chrisj1
1/3/10

i agree with the other reviews that think the magazine and website are a con and do not exist. I do believe and its being investigated that they have used my card details to make another purchase to the amount of £550 !!! I still have not received my order and do not expect to either

sharonm4
12/31/09

i ordered about 140 pounds worth from fc,thay havent took the money yet+still waiting to hear from them with my order.xx

charlotteh2
12/30/09

Do not order from this site !!!!! They have ripped my family off with more than £300 !!! The police have been informed !!!!!

kimr
12/29/09

The site is a scam, don't order from them, they take your money and run!!!

we want to know why focusclothing.co.uk website and telephone number is no longer active. my wife placed order worth £135.00 before xmas, but to our supprise we did not receive the items. All effort to trace this company has proved difficult.

By stephen f.
Questions? Get answers from the Focusclothing.co.uk staff and other customers.

Focusclothing.co.uk?