Flyplaces.ca

Flyplaces.ca has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Flyplaces.ca?

“Dedicated customer service who was very responsive”

J M.
3/31/20

Of all the travel companies, I've found these guys most helpful. Dedicated customer service who was very responsive via e-mail and able to get through to and got my refund today for my holiday to orlando after an email confirmation from customer service week ago . I understand it's a difficult time due to covid19 and thank you for your updates and advise, will definitely recommend

jm982
March 31st, 2020
da263
March 31st, 2020
Spoke to Fernando today after the booking to London UK month ago and needing to change me and partner's tickets and hotels. He was exceptionally helpful and went out of his way to help me including cancelling the bookings and getting our money back. Highly recommended, will use aginAnd
simoned40
March 23rd, 2020
This was our first time booking vacations with Flyplaces. The booking process was fast and very efficiently carried out. Subsequently I am very impressed with the communication and regular updates in regards to the flight status and disruption with Covid19 outbreak.

It was a bit difficult to get to speak to customer service agent in the last few days understandably but when I have spoken to someone they have been very helpful and just now received an email back confirming to the one I have sent yesterday for a refund and got a phone call back from them earlier confirming my flights were cancelled and would receive a full refund.

Thank you and would definitely come back to book again soon.

Flyplaces make it simple for you to find or call to book and enjoy your perfect flights, hotels and holidays. Search 20 million airline seats and 60,000 hotels worldwide and easily find a great value flights or vacations that's right for you.

By Aaron T.,