This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Flowers-for-all-occasions.co.uk

Flowers-for-all-occasions.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Flowers-for-all-occasions.co.uk ranks 202nd among Flower Delivery sites.

How would you rate Flowers-for-all-occasions.co.uk?

“I ordered flowers for delivery on Mothers Day. Payment...”

carol p.
4/6/11

I ordered flowers for delivery on Mothers Day. Payment was taken through a payment server but no confirmation of the order was emailed to me. After 2 emails(no replies received) & wasted calls to customer service (it's only open till 5pm) I had no idea whether or not my order was received. Mother's Day came & went-no flowers delivered. Company was contacted on the monday & they were very apologetic & offered to re-deliver flowers on wed 6/4/11. Guess what that hasn't happend either. I would urge anyone thinking of using this site not to! By the way you cannot write a review on their website only read some really good ones, I wonder why!

carolp4
April 6th, 2011

als3
May 11th, 2010

Purchased a flowers and gifts package for my wifes 50th birthday and to have them delivered to her work place as a surprise only for them to be incorrectly addressed and as a result a day late in her receiving them. The gifts were good and as expected but the flowers were old, wilting and certainly not fresh. Despite 3 emails to this company about the problems I have been ignored completely. They have a 100% guarantee sign on their website and all I can say is 100% no guarantee is really what they should be advertising

Questions? Get answers from the Flowers-for-all-occasions.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Flowers-for-all-occasions.co.uk?

Have a question about Flowers-for-all-occasions.co.uk?