Flower Delivery UAE

Flower Delivery UAE has a consumer rating of 4.2 stars from 5 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Flower Delivery UAE ranks 37th among Flower Delivery sites.

How would you rate Flower Delivery UAE?

“Awesome Flowers Destination”

Austen J.
8/18/20

Thanks Flower Delivery UAE team i got really its helpful and lot of beautiful flower collection. I ordered some flowers to Abu Dhabi, deliver on expected time. Once again thanks team

“I cant reach them!”

Dana M.
6/22/20

I have paid for a plant gift that had a delivery date due father's day in Abu Dhabi, and they didn't send it yet, nor updated the status, as it is still "in process". I tried reaching them on email for support and information inquiry but no one has responded yet and i know nothing about my order. Honestly the worst service ever. At least try making a fast whatsapp chat service with actual people who would reply quickly.

austenj2
August 18th, 2020

danam357
June 22nd, 2020

deepakk72
September 24th, 2019

I got beautiful and fresh flowers from flowerdeliveryuae.ae. Lovely products arrangement, quality was also great and timely delivery... Very happy. Would recommend to others too.

johnv140
February 23rd, 2018

One of the best online flower delivery portal. Unbelievable service I just ordered it over night and was delivered in the afternoon thats really cool and impressive.

dharamveerf
January 31st, 2018

I ordered flowers for my best friend's birthday and it was delivered exactly on time. Also, I was updated of each and every step of the order.

Questions? Get answers from the Flower Delivery UAE staff and other customers.

Flower Delivery in Dubai - We offer huge collection fresh flowers at affordable price. Buy Flowers Online from Flowerdeliveryuae.ae and send anywhere in UAE. Order Now!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Flower Delivery UAE?

Have a question about Flower Delivery UAE?