Florida-Driving-Record reviews

Tel: 1-800-393-1063
info@florida-driving-record.com

ahmeda243
8/25/18

I just tried to purchase a record which I needed to show my name and address on it (which is useless). It shows nowhere when you try to purchase that the name will not show on it. They refused to refund me for the useless record. Save your money and do not request your record through them!

kellyc71
6/6/15

I requested my driving abstract to me mailed to me in (5-7 business days). Havent received it and they only emailed me it. I recommend to now use this website at all. horrible customer service as well over the phone. They were rude, impatient and inconsiderate of my needs.

williamh88
3/14/15

Multiple charges on my card after i visited this place,never received products I was charged for.E-mailed them for immediate refund they gave me some BS.Never refunded me or sent my products. www.florida-driving-record.com=scam,www.floridadrivingrecord.com=offical.

Really angry about it,e-mail state of florida make sure they shut this down.

Questions? Get answers from the Florida-Driving-Record staff and other customers.

Florida-Driving-Record?