Review of Floral Tab

floraltab@gmail.com

1 star

sheenam18
2/25/16

a very user friendly app, easy to use and order.i have very good experience with this app

bobbys59
2/15/16

Used Floral Tab to get my girlfriend flowers on the all important Valentine's Day and they did not disappoint! Flowers looked beautiful, and my girl was very happy all weekend.

jordanw25
2/3/16

Ordered flowers to surprise my girlfriend at work. Had small hiccup while ordering but their customer service team fixed it within minutes of ordering. When she received the flowers she sent me a photo and they were exactly what I ordered and she was overjoyed. Definitely my preferred flower ordering service!

charlottea12
1/22/16

The ordering was so quick and easy, the mobile app is user friendly and took less than a few minutes to find what I wanted. The delivery was in time and the flowers were just what I wanted. Would highly recommend!

deannab12
1/21/16

Using Floral Tab made it easy for me to buy flowers from a true local florist, and know my money went toward supporting a small business at its highest potential. It was easy to use, and my friend absolutely loved the flowers. They were delivered on time, and were beautifully done. I have recommended Floral Tab to friends and family since then, especially with Valentine's Day coming up. It's modern, organized, and user friendly. I will definitely use it for all my floral purchases in the future!

Questions? Get answers from the Floral Tab staff and other customers.

2 Photos for Floral Tab