SOS Cleaning & Restoration reviews

1 star

joyd42
Joy D.
11/23/17

This is the second time I've used Floor Restore services for cleaning the tile and grout in two of my bathrooms (floors and walls are ceramic time). The tile looks wonderful and will be an easy upkeep during the year. The service was efficient and very friendly and pleasant. No cleanup after he left. I will have Floor Restore every year for this service.

karenm564
KAREN M.
10/28/17

Excellent job on carpet, couch and grout. Mark was extremely nice and polite. I will call him for my next cleaning.

michaelh577
michael h.
10/20/17

Found them as a recommendation on Facebook and have used Mark every since. Their pricing is way more reasonable then those "other" guys and this team is way better. They are so personable and nice every time they come. Highly recommend Floor Restore!!

janieh14
Janie H.
9/6/17

Floor Restore is the only carpet cleaning service I have used. They not only clean my carpets, as I have referred them to many, many others including our church. They are honest and ethical at a fair price.

stevej230
Steve J.

Quick, Clean, Trust Worthy

It might cost a little extra to have Mark and Stacey clean your carpets.. But you will be very happy with the finished product and glad you didn't hire the cheap guys.

Great Job Mark and Stacey!

janed283
Jane D.
6/29/17

Scheduling was easy and Mark came within 15 minute time window. He was careful to set up hoses to not mar walls. We used floor restore to clean our shower tiles and grout----and recaulk the tub. This is not heavily advertised by them but it was awesome. Our shower tiles and grout are over 28 years old...and a challenge to clean. The high pressure cleaning technique made quite a difference...and Mark made an extra effort on more difficult spots. The caulk around the tub was in very bad shape...and Mark made it look like new! Mark communicated well and we were very satisfied with the outcome. We now have Floor Restore coming a second time to clean our deck and railings. We would highly recommend Mark and Stacey's Floor (and shower!) Restore service if you have tile or grout that needs cleaning.

thomasw230
Thomas W.
6/29/17

Second home to have cleaned by you. Appointment was easy schedule and we we able to get in quickly. Awesome service! Carpets look beautiful. Thank you again! We highly recommend you to all our friends!!!!

frankw120
Frank W.
6/29/17

Floor Restore worked around my schedule & did an amazing job. They're reasonably priced & my carpet looks new again! I will be a returning customer.

kathyd116
Kathy D.
6/29/17

Buckingham did an excellent job on my carpets! They were right on time, very efficient, and very easy to work with. I would highly recommend their services!!

annr97
Ann R.
6/29/17

This is our 4th time using the services of the Floor Restore team. We find them fast at responding to our call and courteous both on the phone and in person. Best yet, each time Mark has cleaned both carpet and tile surfaces with excellent results. He has also given us great advice on treating potential upcoming problems (dogs are like that) so that we can minimize stains We highly recommend their services.

sonias72
Sonia S.
6/29/17

They are always professional, courteous, and have worked especially hard on stains caused by my grandchildren's visiting dogs. They get everything out and the carpets look wonderful!

janek73
Jane K.
6/29/17

Floor Restore did an amazing job on our carpet! Stacy was incredible to work with in scheduling, and Mark made our carpet look BRAND NEW!!! They went the extra mile! I highly recommend them and will definitely use them again!

monac19
Mona C.
6/29/17

Great experience from my phone call thru to completion. Carpets look great, even the high traffic area. Nikke didn't mean to leave dog spots but they are gone now!

kevina104
Kevin a.
6/29/17

We would highly recommend Floor Restore - our carpets turned out excellent! They are very professional, and scheduling was around 'our' schedule for our daughter's grad party. The carpet looks great and we know we can trust them to come into our home.

glorias96
Gloria S.
6/29/17

Mark is always on time, courteous, and does a super jobs getting our carpets clean and looking brand new!!

laurenf69
lauren f.
6/29/17

Called Mark last week got an estimate came out this week to do the job. Far as I can tell the carpets look great and Mark did a fantastic job he even vacuumed our carpets because our vacuum cleaner broke.

janiceb101
Janice B.
6/29/17

We had whole house carpet cleaning and our shower steam cleaned. Very efficient & friendly service. Was on time and did a great job!! We will use the service again. Thanks!

johnh1166
John H.
6/29/17

Mark did a great job! Wasn't in a hurry to get to the next job, took time to do the job right and was friendly. Carpets look great and price was less than I expected.

rockyd27
Rocky D.
6/29/17

Highly recommend Mark & Stacy at Floor Restore. Used them several times & it is always a great experience. Very professional, on time & our floors look fantastic when done.

daveo31
Dave O.
6/29/17

Mark came on a last minute call and did a tremendous job! We were amazed how quickly and professionally our home was cleaned. I will definitely use them again!

eugenes57
Eugene S.
6/29/17

On time! Great communications and awesome work. Deck looks new, tile looks new and concrete pads look new. Highly recommend.

drk17
Dr K.
6/29/17

Floor restore does excellent work! My home and office carpet tile and grout look great, Thanks Mark and Stacy!

gaili9
GAIL I.
6/29/17

I would highly recommend Floor Restore to anyone looking for a great carpet cleaning service! They did a great job in our family room and made our furniture look like new after 2 babies and pets! Mark even put down a protectant after noticing that our carpet was showing signs of wear (less than a year and a half after installation). There is no question we will be having them back to do the rest of our home very soon!

kenyonc
Kenyon C.
6/29/17

We have you several companies over the years for carpet cleaning. Floor restore is the only company that does an excellent job on getting the stains out at a very reasonable price. We will highly recommend them to anyone who asks.

benf75
Ben F.
6/29/17

Floor restore worked with me over the phone to find a time that worked to pick up my smaller area rugs, which were delivered back to me (cleaned) when they came to clean my carpets. Very nice people, great service, and the carpets looked new after they left!

Questions? Get answers from the SOS Cleaning & Restoration staff and other customers.

SOS Cleaning & Restoration?