Eco Green Carpet Cleaners

Eco Green Carpet Cleaners

Eco Green Carpet Cleaners has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Eco Green Carpet Cleaners ranks 8th among Carpet Cleaning sites.

How would you rate Eco Green Carpet Cleaners?

“Reasonable & Very Friendly”

Merry J.
11/8/21

Thank you for your flexibility in scheduling the Upholstery Cleaning I needed. I was very pleased with the final result, and overall experience. I can't believe that I have this gorgeous furniture. All of the little details are perfect. Your service is worth every penny.

johnf3764
January 6th, 2022

I wanted to say thank you again for helping out at my parents' house last week. It's so nice that they have someone they can trust and who doesn't charge a lot of money. I also wanted to tell you how much better their tile floors look after you cleaned them. I will definitely keep your business card handy in the future if anybody needs tile cleaning help. You really did a great job! Thank you for your hard work!

Products used:
Tile cleaning of whole house

merryj7
November 8th, 2021

Tip for consumers:
Highly recommended!!!

babyg13
November 24th, 2021

Thanks for cleaning my dining room furniture. I really like the fabric and want to make sure it is in good shape.

Products used:
Couch Cleaning

Questions? Get answers from the Eco Green Carpet Cleaners staff and other customers.

ecog3
Eco Green C.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Eco Green Carpet Cleaners?

Have a question about Eco Green Carpet Cleaners?