Review of Flocksy

Tel: 929.356.5542
support@flocksy.com

bobo63
8/21/18

Great company to work with! I was using UpWork and Freelancer before I found Flocksy and will never go back.

I'm an Agency and use them mostly for web development and design. I had the Plus Plan so was able to run two projects at once. I had a whole website designed and coded within two weeks of signing up, as well as a bunch of infographics and banner ads created.

If you are looking for a really friendly team to work with that get stuff done, you found the right place. I highly recommend them.

frankl206
7/8/18

I would highly recommend Flocksy.

I knew I loved them after I submitted my first project and within 16 hours received a few concepts. It was a complicated landing page and I thought for sure it would take longer than 24 hours. I approved the first concept and had them code it (which took 48 hours).

I've been with them for over four months and have very few complaints. I wish they did complicated 3D graphics and video editing, but that is it.

If you are looking for a team of programmers and designers this is the place to go.

Response from Sam R., Flocksy Representative
Thanks so much for the review. The whole team enjoys working with you!

We will be adding video editing in the future. I'll let you know as soon as we do.
curtisb79
7/4/18

If you want to work with people halfway listening to you - to have your work outsourced to who knows where. Only to have them revise - revise - revise your work 2 weeks later - then this company is for you.

My manager - Caroline was really frustrating as I truly believe she paid attention to detail about half the time when providing instructions.

Management is not listening. The quality of work speaks for itself.

Response from Sam R., Flocksy Representative
Hi Curtis,
I’m sorry to hear you were dissatisfied with your Flocksy experience. I have reviewed your Flocksy account and see that you ran and completed 15 extensive projects during the month you were with us. Despite the fact that every new account on Flocksy comes with a hassle free money back guarantee for the first seven days of the subscription you waited until the end of the month to request a refund because of what you said were unnecessary delays (despite providing no details as to these “delays”) in completing some of your projects.

When we responded and asked for you to detail where you felt your projects were delayed (and offered to extend your subscription by however much time that was) you declined to provide any further information and instead canceled your account and proceeded to leave negative feedback such as the above.

I encourage anyone reading Curtis’s review to check out our portfolio, give us a call (we’re based out of Connecticut) to chat, and take advantage of our 7 day money back guarantee to check us out for yourself, we have 24 hour turnaround on most requests and our teams of designers, writers and web devs are thoroughly vetted and work directly with us.

Sincerely,
Sam
Flocksy
scottw147
11/2/17

I have to admit that I was skeptical when I first signed up, like what is this type of service even. But Flocksy SHOCKED me with the amazing service, quick turnaround times and quality. Totally outstanding! Quick turnaround times and perfect communication. I knew exactly what was happening, exactly when it was happening. Give it a try for sure. That's what I thought and hey, I've been with them for 8 months now.

Response from Sam R., Flocksy Representative
Thanks! I appreciate the review and hope you continue being a part of the Flocksy family!
fredp59
5/13/17

I was skeptical when I signed up, but after seeing the first design all my fears vanished. It was amazing! Plus they assigned me a Project Manager in New York who managed all my projects and gave me a call as soon as I signed up to ask me about my company. I would highly recommend Flocksy!

Response from Sam R., Flocksy Representative
Thanks for the review! Your Project Manager and the team have really enjoyed working with you.

Questions? Get answers from the Flocksy staff and other customers.

Flocksy?