Review of FlixAddict

Tel: 1-877-799-6845
privacy@flixaddict.com

farhaank
2/10/18

Worst site, Scammer, Cheaters, Looters.
F**k You A**H**E
Never ever sign up for these scammers, they only here to scam your cards.
Thank You.

glaucias1
2/9/17

I did my membership to use just the free trial, but they charged my card and I am not able to cancel the membership...I'm about to freak alt with this...please don't be fooled by their misleading ads.

leemord
12/24/16

Hi,

My credit card was fraudutently debited and I need to cancel my subscription but they wont let me into the site to cancel

patrician34
7/14/16

Signed up for a free account. You're required to put in credit card info, but they say they won't use it unless you upgrade. Somehow my credit card was charged. Fortunately, my credit card company flagged the charge and contacted me. I will handle this issue through my credit card company as this site was very difficult to use. Every time I clicked on something, it seemed I ended up with a new company. Never again!

aliciad25
1/4/16

I signed up just to watch lord of the rings. Another site showed they had it but said I had to register for a free membership to watch it. When I clicked register, it was flixaddict I was registering for. Before I entered my credit card details, it said I was signing up for a free account which they wouldn't charge for and that I could "easily" end my subscription at any time. After entering my details, it then gave me options of the types of accounts to pick from, and the only free one was just a five-day trial. So I picked that and it brought me to their 'membership page' and I searched for lord of the rings. They didn't have it. So I went to unsubscribe. It was a bit difficult to find out where to unsubscribe, and then when I found it - wow! You have to either call them or pay 99 cents to unsubscribe online. It's not a lot of money but what deceptive trick! I didn't want to call so they got 99 cents from me for nothing but wasting my time on a so-called "free" account.

fayek3
9/19/15

This is a total scam.I never saw a single movie but was charged $65.30.I didn"t give any bank details either however they find out your account details somehow.their e-mail address is a phony. take them out.!!!!!!

Questions? Get answers from the FlixAddict staff and other customers.

FlixAddict?