Review of FlirtHookUp

support@flirthookup.com

13 reviews with 3 stars

conorh9
2/11/19

I've been using FlirtHookUp for a few years now with mixed success. I tend to combine it with HookupHangout which is another really good option for chatting and meeting local women. Between the 2 sites I usually get lucky a couple of times per month as an average. Which is actually pretty good as anyone who uses dating sites will know all too well!

johnb1962
9/25/18

I think all of these sites have a few fake profiles in between. I can't complain because I did meet a chick, although it took me about three months. I got better results on http://flirthouse.online. In a month I got laid. However, FlirtHookUp.com is still worth it. Point is no matter which site you use, you still have to find the right chick.

danh114
2/15/17

Not the biggest fan of FlirtHookUp tbh prefer sites like hookuphangout that are a bit more 'cult' but FlirtHookUp is alright as a back up option cos theres no way one hookup site can supply me enough p*ssy to feed my apetite if you know what I mean! Best to use 2 or 3 sites to keep the chances up.

alanr47
10/20/16

Seemed to take me forever to get laid on this site but finally happened last weekend. Things definitely move faster on hookuphangout.com but now that ive got lucky on this site ill keep going with both of them...double my chances lol! Good times ladies and gents!

juanx
10/11/16

After seeing many glorious five star reviews and many smashing one star reviews I decided to check FlirtHookUp out myself.

The truth lies somewhere in between!!!

This is not a 'SCAM' and is not the 'BEST' hookup site. I rather think it is an average site, especially compared to AFF (which has more members by far) and CasualDating69 (which has more women).

I've been using it for two or three weeks and did not meet anyone in person. I can see it happening tgough if you hang in there.

mikep169
6/27/16

Im liking FlirtHookUp and im surprised that there arent more positive reviews. I cant help but laugh at the people who leave reviews saying they didnt get laid and they want there money back etc etc. Most of these guys try for a couple of days and expect the chicks to be on them like dicaprio in a strip club with a pocket full of hundred dollar bills! Wake up and smell the coffee dudes, this sh*t takes a bit of time and work. I didnt meet a girl from a dating site (think it was hookuphangout.com if I remember correctly) for more than A MONTH!! Hell on FlirtHookUp it took me almost that time to get a girl to give me some cyber! But the point it that it does work and im living proof. I have saved a fortune over the years using these sites instead of hitting bars and clubs and it p*sses me of bigtime when I see dudes claiming its all a scam. Its not a scam, how could it be? Its just not as easy as most people would like. But hey, life aint easy either so what do you expect? Take your time and when you get laid, leave a good review so we can drown out the naggers.

peterw86
5/30/16

I like FlirtHookUp but it can get pretty boring when you dont get a reply for like 2 weeks from anyone. Ive started to use another website (its called hookuphangout.com and is about the same price) because its affordable and gives me twice the chance of finding a weekend hook up. Definitely makes things more interesting and I recommend if you have a few bucks to spare. Both sites are super easy to use on my laptop, my ipad or my smartphone but unfortunately the girls arent quite as easy!

terrim34
4/11/16

Been using FlirtHookUp for 3 or 4 weeks now and got a few options coming together. Pretty sure ill get lucky soon. It was around this time I got my first ride on Flirtydater.com so sure itll happen soon, always takes a bit of time.

angelab119
4/5/16

As a woman I can join more or less any casual sex dating site and get laid the same night, when the mood takes me. So I tend to be very picky with the sites I use as its a buyers market when your female on these types of sites! FlirtHookUp is ok, pretty standard though. I prefer HookupHangout.com or FlirtyDater.com (which is free if you add a photo, girls!). It could just be my area but the dudes seem to be complete douchebags. I figure I could move house or change sitesonly one winner there I suppose lol!

mikes369
3/15/16

Although I'm happy with my membership on hookuphangout.com, I decided to give a try to few other hookup sites and FHU was one of them... Unfortunately it scared me away from the very beginning: I downloaded a girls picture, ran it through google image search and found the same picture on at least a dozen sites. I did the same trick several times with the same result. Doesn't look good to me. Seems they need to monitor their site better to keep scammers away from the site. I'll give it another try in a while, but for now I prefer to stay away.

jamesb316
2/6/16

Didn't enjoy the experience

samk70
2/1/16

Many "dubious" profiles on flirthookup.com. I decided to stay with sites like FlirtyDater.com or some AFF network sites to not receive any unwanted surprises.

miket113
1/26/16

lesson learned. Stick to some really working sites instead, guys! HookupHangout, FlirtyDater, AFF, Casualdating4u - pick any of those to get laid!

Yea its pretty much a bull$#*! scam, once they get your CC#, you might as well be talking to yourself

By Terry G.

40 women from Dixie, Washington which has like 30 total people. What does that tell you. I lost my money so you don't have to. See for yourself. They tell you right on their site that they use computer generated profiles or cupids and staff to respond and/or beat up your inbox to convince you to use your credit card. Once you do, they all go away.

By Michael C.

Doubtful but they have changed their name twice since the review. Same layout and the same fake profiles.

By Michael W.

Forget it. Once the money has left you it has gone forever. Walk away.

By Arnold S.

Go into 'Manage Account' then you can cancel your subscription.

By Paco C.

Only computer generated Avatars and scammers. If you manage a hookup, then you would be one of them as well. Lol.

By Michael C.

run away from this site "flirthookup.com"

By warren e.

Doesn't matter really. You just got scammed for the $59.90. Don't waste your time responding to fake profiles. Read their disclaimer. They tell you.

By Michael C.

Just log onto their site and attempt to send one of the girls a message, screen will come up saying you hsve to join to send message

By Terry G.

Questions? Get answers from the FlirtHookUp staff and other customers.

FlirtHookUp?