The Flip Flop Hut

The Flip Flop Hut

The Flip Flop Hut has a consumer rating of 4.67 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. The Flip Flop Hut ranks 140th among Shoes sites.

How would you rate The Flip Flop Hut?

“Excellent quality and service”

Billy P.
6/12/20

Ordered a pair of flops for both myself and my wife, in the pictures they looked nice, expected to receive these and probably find not as good as photo, but after an extremely fast delivery the 2 pairs arrived, to our delight these were the best quality of flipflops we have had, and I own plenty. Will be where I buy them from now on, better looking than the photos and better quality than pavers and they are a great make. Highly recommended

billyp195
June 12th, 2020

Highly recommended

sarahs1669
June 16th, 2020

Brilliant quality and a speedy service. I am finding them to be very comfortable and would highly recommend.

Questions? Get answers from the The Flip Flop Hut staff and other customers.

mattw466
Matt W.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about The Flip Flop Hut?

Have a question about The Flip Flop Hut?