Florida Eye Microsurgical Institute reviews

Boca Raton, FL 33428, US
info@fleyedocs.com

miriamh7
9/8/16

I have been seeing Dr. Katz for awhile now, and can't say enough about him, and the staff. He goes above and beyond to do whatever is needed to help, and the office staff is over the top professional and beyond helpful.

gwenc5
8/23/16

My dad was one of those men who walk around in denial that they can see just fine. Turns out he was legally blind. His cataracts were very dense and difficult. Special thanks to Dr. Barry Schechter, Dr. Randy Katz and Dr. Joseph Nezgoda for taking care of my dad and making the roads safe again for everyone (ha!), and, also thanks for taking such great care of my mom. She doesn't even need glasses anymore!

baitands
4/21/16

While the medical service rendered was excellent, the representations made about the cost at the time I made my appointment were more like the used car business. At the time I made my appointment, I Asked what the cost would be for a standard comprehensive exam. The response was $300 without any qualifications. This made sense to me as the procedures they would do are a standard routine of exams. The bill comes and its $412! I call billing and they try to explain it by invoking the insurance mumbo-jumbo routine and profuse apologies but refuse to modify the bill in any way. So the bottom line is, while the medical care at Florida Eye Microsurgical Institute is excellent, their business practices are more like a crummy used car dealer. If I were a doctor there, I would be ashamed.

rosej14
2/24/15

Florida Eye Micro surgical Institute 1717 W Boynton Beach, The office of doctors,
Dr. Lee S. Friedman, Dr.Jason J. Gorscak, Dr.Randy S. Katz, and Dr. Barry A. Schechter.

My experience with The OFFICE Manager Derek I feel his actions displayed very RUDE and Vindictive, the insurance company didn't pay $150 dollar bill. I called the insurance company and It was explained to me that it was returned to the doctor's office for correction and they didn't submit it back in a timely fashion. My son's appointments was being cancelled out of the system with out notifying me. The Insurance company called the doctors office to speak with Derek when she advised him the reason for the telephone call he replied Oh No Not Her Again!!! Yes, words from the office manager Derek), he didn't give her a chance to tell him that I was on the telephone. This same Office Manager said you _ _ _ _ _ need to pay your bills. T insurance company paid the $150 dollar bill I tried to contact Dr. Lee S. Friedman in more ways then one to no avail did he return my telephone calls. This makes you wonder does doctor's value there patients. Be aware.

Questions? Get answers from the Florida Eye Microsurgical Institute staff and other customers.

Florida Eye Microsurgical Institute?