Review of Fleet Safety

info@fleetsafety.com

garyl282
Gary L.
1/15/19

This is a special order. I want to show my appreciation for my local police and fire departments, for their outstanding civic duty to further the safety of my community. I feel especially safe now. If there's any other public displays I can show from my deck, please don't hesitate to contact me.

zacharyg46
Zachary G.
1/13/19

Everything I have purchased from Fleet Safety has met every expectation. Everything arrived perfectly.

christym93
Christy M.
12/19/18

Good to find it on line. Easy to order and price was below what I found on most sites. Customer service is lacking; never received a shipping confirmation. Had to follow up several times to check on the order status after five weeks.

chiefs7
Chief S.
12/19/18

THE PRODUCT I RECEIVED WAS NOT THE PRODUCT I ORDERED. I CONTACTED THE SALESWOMAN IN HOUSTON ABOUT GETTING IT RESOLVED AND NEVER HEARD FROM HER AGAIN. IT WAS NECESSARY TO PUT THE PATROL VEHICLE INTO SERVICE IMMEDIATELY, SO I WAS STUCK WITH WHAT I RECEIVED.

simons143
Simon S.
12/17/18

I spoke with a representative before ordering and they answered all my questions. I will definitely give them my business again and recommend to friends, family, and coworkers.

philb71
Phil B.
12/14/18

I am NOT confident I will get what I want. the dodr panel title header states panel from 1997 to present, but the product description states the panel is from 1997 to 2013. I have a 2014 ford and there is not a place to enter my Expedition year. I called and was told, " we have all years, it is just best to order on line." His English was good but less than helpful.

shelbys52
Shelby S.
12/7/18

The staff was absolutely amazing to talk with and helped set my tahoe ppv up the correct way! Highly recommend this company and will refer anyone needing parts/service to fleet safety!

loydp18
Loyd P.
12/6/18

so far so good.. I would however like to open a account so I don't have to put things on a Credit card

edwinb61
edwin b.
11/20/18

thank you for your service, I need my order shipped overnight if possible, please. the order number is 215548 please call with any questions

toddl77
Todd L.
11/19/18

Called the TN location and spoke with helpful staff. Took their advice and ordered online seamlessly.

johnnyk31
Johnny K.
10/20/18

Great place shop!!!
Looked for this locking computer mount for my Chevrolet pick for awhile and they had it!@@

daveq2
Dave Q.
9/21/18

Not only did I not receive shipping information when my product shipped, when I asked I got the wrong ones. I got the tracking number the day my product arrived. After than when I needed to return a part, they wanted 40% restocking fees? Wow. Last time I do business with these guys, my guess is they are large enough, they won't care about unhappy small fish.

keaney
keane Y.
8/13/18

last time i ordered an item from this company it arrived ahead of time exactly as ordered no problems or issues , unlike a competitor which canceled an order of mine with no notice , i will definetly bring my business to fleet safety from now on

baileyb51
Bailey B.
8/7/18

Noticed website was down over the weeekend but glad to see it’s back up and running, and website in general was easy to use, good prices, and a lot of options!

deaganh
Deagan H.
8/6/18

Shopping for these strobes was super easy and fast! Got exactly what I was looking for, for my police tribute vehicle build.

buddyd8
Buddy D.
8/3/18

A technician responded to my email about a question promptly and prompted me to make the purchase. A good positive follow up that most companies wish they had that kind of customer service

adamj128
Adam J.
7/31/18

Bought a 2013 Dodge Charger Police and you have one of the best selections of parts and upgrades I've seen for her. Carry on!

tylerw65
6/15/18

I ordered a Havis console through Fleet Safety several months ago to go into a department vehicle. The lead time was specified as 2-4 weeks, as the consoles must be built by the manufacturer (Havis) before being shipped to FS, and then to the customer.

I received my order confirmation as normal and proceeded to check my order status online every couple days 2 weeks after placing the order. I continued checking for 3 more weeks and always saw the same "On order with manufacturer" status. At this point, I was 5 weeks into the order and called FS. On this phone call, I was informed the console was completed and would ship from Havis on Friday (2 days later), and would ship to me the next week.

The next week, no shipment and online order status still stated "On order w/ manufacturer". I called again and spoke to another person. Conveniently, he stated I would have to speak with the sales staff member who placed my order as he didn't have access to the Havis order information. He stated he would have the person call me first thing Monday.

Tuesday came and still no call. I called FS back. Spoke to a different person who checked into my order and called back stating there was an issue with my order where it had "Fallen through the cracks" on their end. He stated he would put the order through and have it expedited.

I called back the next day and asked for a manager. I spoke to Diane Rose, who apologized repeatedly and stated it was a "comedy of errors" on both their part and Havis' part. She stated the definitive ship date would now be a month away... 2-4 weeks has now turned into a 10 week build time.

Diane asked if I would like to refund or keep my order. She said she would see what incentives/discounts she could offer to keep my business and that she would email me the next day. I never received an email, so I called back the following Monday and spoke to her again. After stating she was waiting for the "higher ups" to follow up on the discount, I stated I would cancel and take my business to another company.

If your order is important, you're taking a risk by placing it with Fleet Safety. My department and I will not be going back to FS for any future orders. I recommend StrobesNMore as they sale the same items and you can trust your order will be taken care of. The extra few dollars is worth the decent customer service.

Tip for consumers: Avoid this company and their terrible customer service

sebastianh27
Sebastian H.
6/3/18

Happy I could find the product I was after, the pictures provided aren't amazing and neither was shipping cost, but I guess that comes with the territory.

doreenb28
Doreen B.
5/28/18

Found what i was looking for fast n easy. love that it asks to specify make model and year of vichle. big thumbs up.

donj69
Don J.
5/25/18

The price was a bit high,but you had this item in stock and that’s a big plus.I will call you tomorrow to make sure this item is in stock.

clairh15
Clair H.
5/24/18

Does not show arrival date when ordering. We are a collision center and until you place order it's not showing ETA

jimg161
Jim G.
5/24/18

found what I was looking for quickly.
priced in line with what I would expect.

only concern...shipping cost is what it is with no explanation nor options to perhaps change shipping method.

adamb221
Adam B.
5/21/18

Found exactly what I needed to replace failing lamps on our Village squad truck. Site was easy to navigate, especially on a tablet. Pictures are clear and helped me verify I found the correct parts. Easy checkout and I like the paypal feature. Thanks!

nickj84
Nick j.
5/17/18

Everything was great and easy this site is more then amazing !!!! Wish other sites could be more like this one and this was my first time ordering can't wait to order more down the road !!!!

Questions? Get answers from the Fleet Safety staff and other customers.

Fleet Safety?