Review of Flavorus

Tel: +1-323-908-0607
help@flavorus.com

vanessam52
5/24/16

DO NOT BUT FROM THEM!! I bought tickets to see an event ij wynwood Miami last saturday, after waiting for over two hours in line the firefighters did not let anyone else in because the venue was over capacity. Sent en email to flavorus to get a refund and they said everyobe was let into the event, I was there and was not let in so they cannot refund my money because after consideration my claims are not worth it. NEVER AGAIN!!

marcod21
11/13/15

Paid 90$ got no mail with tickets, didn't get to see Robin Schulz. Flavorus -Never again.
(Although I have to point out, that costumer service is quite nice and offered me to see another event at the club. Which I don't want to. I paid for Schulz and only wanted to see him! Or at least get a full refund! But what is a good costumer service worth if the ticketing systemis full of errors!)

Update: After writing a few bad reviews, contacting consumer assistance, etc.
I got my full refund. I think its fair to mention that here, because the rumor of flavorus never giving refunds is appearently wrong. But with all the effort I had to go through to achieve that good outcome, I still leave my rating at "I would not recommend it".

saral43
9/3/15

I purchased 2 VIP tickets for Aftershock from Flavorus. At the time of purchase I paid for Saturday parking. I then decided to upgrade to camping for all 3 nights which includes parking. I contacted customer service to see if I could return parking ticket or credit my account for the camping. They said no. Its against their policy.

richc29
4/23/15

I bought tickets to electric zoo 2015 and was told by Flavorus that ferry passes were included in the price of the ticket. I am now being told that they are not included three months after I purchased them and all they can tell me is that that information I received was wrong and that they don't offer refunds. Like this is literally what they told me . Unbelievable!

ryans89
2/25/15

I bought tickets to a concert from Flavorus in December for a concert in February. I didn't receive the tickets until AFTER the concert had already took place. 3 days after! Flavorus has this "no refund policy" that should really say "we will screw you". They would not give me a refund saying that it was not their fault. Keep in mind I bought the in DECEMBER and I got them after the concert in February. Their customer service is awful and rude. No concern for the consumer, they just want to take your money. They also have these fees that are ridiculous! After I called them several times to figure out were my tickets are and thu kept saying they are on their way, I get an email 5 hours after the concert had began saying my tickets are at will call! I would rate them below 1 star.

Questions? Get answers from the Flavorus staff and other customers.

Flavorus?