Review of FlaskCups

FlaskCups reviews

cw242
1/4/19

As other people have stated, ordered a water bottle as a Christmas present for my son. Thought it was odd that I never received a confirmation email. Contacted them through their website. NOTHING! I hope that they get what they deserve, and I disputed my credit card charge.

karianna
12/27/18

Ordered for Christmas, paid for expedited shipping, got an order confirmation, nothing arrived, no response to email and no phone number. Thankfully no charged was made and used AmEx so protected from scams like this, but geeze. My son really wanted this and I ended up giving him a photo of it, with a note, "Coming Soon." SHAME, SHAME, SHAME on you FlaskCups.

mindys40
12/23/18

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY! Ordered straw cups for each of my kids for Christmas. Ordered on December 1. No items have been received and no response to 2 emails and one online "contact us" form. They have no phone number and are using the real HydroFlask about us page. I have filed a complaint with the federal trade commission. Hard lesson learned.

elizabethh367
12/11/18

Do not order from this company! Ordered almost a month ago(didnt see this site beforehand), got a confirmation email and order # and still haven't received my order! 2 emails sent asking about my order and no response. Sucks as this was a gift for my daughters teacher!

karenr424
11/28/18

Daughter ordered online. I didn't look at reviews. Total scam! Never sent product and they have the money. Sent numerous e-mails but didn't respond.

deannar50
9/14/18

Daughter saved her money and bought one. Got an email, NO product. Requested refund, no answer. We are going to REI to get her a flask.

haileyc15
9/10/18

This website is a scam. I ordered two hydroflasks and got a confirmation email that said, "your order is completed". I was very confused at what that meant, and we never received a shipping confirmation or anything. It's been three weeks and we still haven't received either of the bottles.

carag16
9/8/18

Looks totally legit but it's NOT. I thought this was Hydroflask's online store because They've used the Hydroflask address in Bend...but THIS IS NOT HYDROFLASK. They charge your card and never send the product. I'm working with my bank on getting charges reversed and had to cancel the card and get a new one because they have all the info (though there were luckily not any strange charges showing on my account). Do NOT buy from this company!

lisad467
9/6/18

Placed an order for two Hydroflasks - never received them. I am currently disputing the charge with my CC company :(

johnd1847
9/6/18

ordered a bottle and hasnt come. it has been over a month. emailed them multiple times didnt get any responses.

esd1
8/21/18

I ordered a bottle over a month ago and never received the product and was charged more than my original order. Had to call my bank and report it to get my money back.

dallass27
8/18/18

It should have registered more clearly that the site name was odd, but by the look of it, it seems to be a legit website. I ordered two water bottles, but never received a shipping confirmation or the product that I ordered. My card was actually charged a few dollars more than was initially authorized. I tried to communicate with the seller but never received a reply email. Total scam.

hyek
8/7/18

This site is scam. Do not place an order. I did not noticed it before I placed an order. They charge through China. I sent a lot of emails about my order but they never answered. I want to dispute the charge but I have to wait for expected delivery date even though nothing was shipped.

wjh1
8/6/18

This site has a copy and pasted "about us" from the official hydroflask website. It also has the same address listed. The prices are about half of any other site out there. It seems to good to be true. Too afraid to order.

matts326
8/6/18

Found great deals on Hydro Flask products on this web site. I'd never heard of this company so did some research. Site was just created Apr 28 2018. Additionally, the address and About Us text was all copy-pasted from the official hydroflask.com website. That was another big warning sign to me. Given their prices were way lower than any other website selling Hydro Flask products, I really wanted to buy and save, but ultimately concluded this was probably a too-good-to-be-true website. Just sharing my research with others that may be tempted.

My son sent me a link.  He said that he chose it because it was the first business that appeared in his Google search.

By C W.
Questions? Get answers from the FlaskCups staff and other customers.

FlaskCups?