Review of Flashing.Shoes

Flashing.Shoes reviews

ashleyh160
12/13/17

I ordered one pair of shoes from them about 1 month before christmas. They promise 2-5 days shipping. I figured with the holiday season it might be a little longer. I was giving them 2 weeks so I dont get my hopes up. I waited two weeks, three weeks.. A few days before Christmas, Ive received everyone elses gifts except this one, I try to call the number they have listed, doesnt work. I email them inquiring about my order. They take a few days to reply and tell me my order wont arrive until after New Years... i asked them to cancel my order and refund me. They said it would take 2 days to find out if my order shipped already and to have it cancelled..... I waited 2 days and they responded with, that the order shipped that day. At first they said for me to keep the shoes and theyll refund me $6 out of $55..... I told them I didnt want the shoes and that I was going to refuse the package so it would go back to them. They offered me a $27 refund then I still refused the shoes anyway. I fought with them through PayPal for a month... they accused me of stealing the shoes and asking for a refund. They claimed they never received the product and that it was lost and that I couldnt get a refund bc they never received the shoes. I put the dispute in and PayPal confirmed that these liars received the shoes and they were forced to give my full refund back. Un-freaking-believable. Such a headache. Do not order from them. They are liars I dealt with 2 different customer service reps. Both complete trash.

patriciad102
2/6/17

Website claims to be a "New York based company" with "DHL Express 2-5 Shipping".. total lies!! Company is based in China and Ships China Post. I ordered shoes 6 MONTHS AGO and STILL HAVE NOT RECIEVED ANYTHING!!! Company won't refund my money.. reps barely speak English... I don't even know what to do at this point... $150.00 for NOTHING.. DONT BE FOOLED BY PAYPAL AFFILIATION.

Questions? Get answers from the Flashing.Shoes staff and other customers.

Flashing.Shoes?