This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Flashing.Shoes

Flashing.Shoes has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Flashing.Shoes also ranks 532nd among Shoes sites. The most common issues with Flashing.Shoes are around shipping times, which tend to take longer than expected by some customers.

How would you rate Flashing.Shoes?

“BUYER BEWARE!!”

Patricia D.
2/6/17

Website claims to be a "New York based company" with "DHL Express 2-5 Shipping".. total lies!! Company is based in China and Ships China Post. I ordered shoes 6 MONTHS AGO and STILL HAVE NOT RECIEVED ANYTHING!!! Company won't refund my money.. reps barely speak English... I don't even know what to do at this point... $150.00 for NOTHING.. DONT BE FOOLED BY PAYPAL AFFILIATION.

patriciad102
February 6th, 2017
ashleyh160
December 13th, 2017
I ordered one pair of shoes from them about 1 month before christmas. They promise 2-5 days shipping. I figured with the holiday season it might be a little longer. I was giving them 2 weeks so I dont get my hopes up. I waited two weeks, three weeks.. A few days before Christmas, Ive received everyone elses gifts except this one, I try to call the number they have listed, doesnt work. I email them inquiring about my order. They take a few days to reply and tell me my order wont arrive until after New Years... i asked them to cancel my order and refund me. They said it would take 2 days to find out if my order shipped already and to have it cancelled..... I waited 2 days and they responded with, that the order shipped that day. At first they said for me to keep the shoes and theyll refund me $6 out of $55..... I told them I didnt want the shoes and that I was going to refuse the package so it would go back to them. They offered me a $27 refund then I still refused the shoes anyway. I fought with them through PayPal for a month... they accused me of stealing the shoes and asking for a refund. They claimed they never received the product and that it was lost and that I couldnt get a refund bc they never received the shoes. I put the dispute in and PayPal confirmed that these liars received the shoes and they were forced to give my full refund back. Un-freaking-believable. Such a headache. Do not order from them. They are liars I dealt with 2 different customer service reps. Both complete trash.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Flashing.Shoes staff and other customers.

$33.33 Buy LED Light Up Shoes For Sale For Woman, Men & Kids,Led Sneakers Are The Best Led Flashing Shoes To Party&Dancing With 7 Led Colors.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Flashing.Shoes?

Have a question about Flashing.Shoes?