Review of FixMyWeb.com.au

support@fixmyweb.com.au

1 star

aidenf6
10/20/16

Fix My Web is absolutely the best. With their great marketing strategies, I get more clients everyday. There was a 90% increase in customers which is great for the business and all of these are thanks to this amazing SEO firm!

hilll1
9/1/16

Fantastic designs! I'm so glad to have my website redesigned by Fix My Web. They know exactly how to make the website good for all devices, with easier navigation and with great features too. I highly recommend Fix My Web!

keiraf
7/11/16

I have been working with Fix My Web for over a year now and I am very pleased with their SEO services and honest team. They always give me reports about the improvements and even the bad results of my website, they then explain the solution they found which is great since they always wait for my approval. Fix My Web is really great! i highly recommend them!

brookea7
5/11/15

I definitely recommend this business. Layla was extremely helpful assisting through the whole process and acted quickly getting my questions answered. Great response time and amazing customer service. I look forward to working with Layla again on our next project. Thank you again Layla!

ronh49
4/13/15

Responsive web design is the idea that, when creating a web page, it should work seamlessly and correctly on all screen sizes and devices, up through a widescreen desktop computer. But with so many computing devices available today (and many more coming in the future), you can't hope to customize the experience for each device. I found the site's blog particularly interesting and believe anyone web-business-related can benefit from reading it.

leam3
11/12/14

fixmyweb.com.au will give you the ultimate service you will need in putting up your website on the internet. Not only have they made my blog unique, they also made sure that the layout was clean looking and organized. The aesthetics of my site is well-balanced with its functionality which is always a must for every website. If you are looking for a trustworthy team to handle your site, fixmyweb.com.au is certainly the right team to approach.

hollandf
10/28/14

My common observation on most website designing companies is that their own website is not really that good. Well it's true. So it's kinda weird when they offer people to great websites when they can't prove it with their own. FixMyWeb.com.au, on the other hand, is one among the few worthy web designing sites I've seen. Upon landing on their site, I've immediately trusted their designing skills. When I checked out their works wow! Their designing skills are proven with every bit I know about them. It's just an additional that their prices are affordable enough. :)

samueln4
9/22/14

Fixmyweb gave my old website an overhaul. The design and layout of my website is really great. They have produced an amazing new site that is user friendly and already ranking in the search engines. I'm happy with it and I highly recommend Fixmyweb.com.au.

allanahh
9/8/14

I was looking for a site who can give me full service to put up a website and suddenly I came across on this page. I was very impressed because the layout is really awesome, because it's not just an ordinary website. The layout makes anyone feel comfortable because it is well done and clean looking. The links are all working and they offer more than a website because of their package. I highly recommended this web design sydney if you are planning to put up a website.

Questions? Get answers from the FixMyWeb.com.au staff and other customers.

FixMyWeb.com.au?