Fivestarchristmastrees reviews

Suggest Category

1 Review From Our Community

melindar18
7/7/17
• Updated review

Still no response now after months of trying to get a refund. I ordered a bigger, beautiful tree and paid for it. I received a small, pretty tree that would have cost 30.00 less than what I spent. Originally, I was just asking for a refund of the difference. Now, I want a full refund, having to fight for it for SEVEN MONTHS! I will update again and am turning this over to the better business bureau in their district.

“Great trees; customer service is deficient, at best.”
4/24/17
• Previous review

I have ordered trees from this company for five years. Hands down, they are beautiful trees. However, I didn't get what I ordered this year, despite them telling me my tree was delivered. It hadn't been and I had to go looking for my tree. Hours later, a tiny tree was delivered: not what I ordered nor paid for. I have asked repeatedly where MY tree went and no response. I have been sending emails since December 2016 for some resolution and have gotten three disjointed emails back stating I will get an adjustment to the price. Well, duh. I think it is time for a comped tree or a full refund. No one should have to keep trying for resolution for five months WHEN YOU ARE THE CUSTOMER!

Questions? Get answers from the Fivestarchristmastrees staff and other customers.

Fivestarchristmastrees?