Review of FiveBucker

SITE CLOSED

1 Review From Our Community

modelc
4/26/13

I found FiveBucker after I got burned by another popular microjob site. As a buyer and a seller since its not as overcrowded as the other site, I actually get exposure and make money. I made nearly $200 the first few days and that's selling FIVE DOLLAR services!!! Lucky for me, I offer a really cool service that no one else was selling.
Speaking of selling, many of the sellers are selling Twitter followers... be wary. Some of them are pretty legit, but most of them sell followers from exchange sites. Basically, you will lose most if not all your followers after a few days. The key word when ordering is PERMANENT.
As a buyer I ordered once from a complete scammer that marked the order as complete without delivering anything. I didn't realize after a few days the order is automatically marked as complete by FiveBucker's system, which encourages you to review orders right away. Anyways, I didn't log in... my fault, and the order was marked as complete. So, I contacted customer service to complain and they got me my money back and suspended the profile and gigs of the scammer. It was nice, because they actually took the time to investigate and get me my money back even though the order was completed already.
More than anything, this site now has my loyalty. They aren't the biggest yet, but they definitely have made me money and their customer service team has the biggest hearts... especially the Admin Laura.

Questions? Get answers from the FiveBucker staff and other customers.

FiveBucker?