Review of Fishpond.co.uk

Fishpond.co.uk reviews

1 Review From Our Community

clairem38
12/23/15

I ordered from this website at the beginning of November. Before placing my order, I emailed them to ask a question about the product. After days of waiting, I finally received a response which said "if you Google the item you will find everything you need to know about it". Obviously I should have just walked away at that point but as I had trouble finding the item I wanted in stock elsewhere I went ahead and ordered with them.
The item was coming from America but they said at the point of ordering it was in stock and would arrive at the beginning of December.
The item didn't arrive when they said it would, I emailed and got no response.
I then received an email on 19th December saying the title you ordered is out of stock, we have cancelled your order and will process the refund. No explanation, no apology!
I am absolutely livid. I ordered at the beginning of November, surely if it was out of stock they would have known prior to then. By the time they told me it was far too late for me to try and order elsewhere so I am going to have one very disappointed little boy on Christmas Day so thank you Fishpond!!
Complete waste of time, customer service is none existent and they sell items and take money that they don't even know if they have in stock or not!!

Tip for consumers: Don't...

Questions? Get answers from the Fishpond.co.uk staff and other customers.

Fishpond.co.uk?