Fishpond UK

Fishpond UK has a consumer rating of 3.17 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Fishpond UK ranks 226th among Marketplace sites.

How would you rate Fishpond UK?

“First order went swimmingly.”

Ryan P.
2/25/21

Placed an order for a boardgame on the 17th February and was given an estimated delivery aim of 5th March. Given how they operate, and the game being half the price of elsewhere, I was happy to wait. Item was updated on the 23rd as Shipped and arrived this morning via Royal Mail 24, well packaged and just as I ordered. As first orders go, this was excellent!

“Item never arrived, no support”

Neil C.
8/6/20

Ordered item from Fishpond.co.uk as £2 cheaper than Amazon. After 5 weeks item never arrived, minimal support from Customer Services- and then just to confirm delivery address. Given up of ever receiving item and have started to reclaim money through credit card.

ryanp509
February 25th, 2021

As first orders go, this was excellent!

Products used:
Board game.

neilc307
August 6th, 2020

clairem38
December 23rd, 2015

I ordered from this website at the beginning of November. Before placing my order, I emailed them to ask a question about the product. After days of waiting, I finally received a response which said "if you Google the item you will find everything you need to know about it". Obviously I should have just walked away at that point but as I had trouble finding the item I wanted in stock elsewhere I went ahead and ordered with them.
The item was coming from America but they said at the point of ordering it was in stock and would arrive at the beginning of December.
The item didn't arrive when they said it would, I emailed and got no response.
I then received an email on 19th December saying the title you ordered is out of stock, we have cancelled your order and will process the refund. No explanation, no apology!
I am absolutely livid. I ordered at the beginning of November, surely if it was out of stock they would have known prior to then. By the time they told me it was far too late for me to try and order elsewhere so I am going to have one very disappointed little boy on Christmas Day so thank you Fishpond!
Complete waste of time, customer service is none existent and they sell items and take money that they don't even know if they have in stock or not!

Tip for consumers:
Don't...

Questions? Get answers from the Fishpond UK staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Fishpond UK?

Have a question about Fishpond UK?